The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

Oh I know. I’m mad at myself, not them

I just realised the same thing happened for me on this too. I got the second part of Your Lie In April back in September when they did that school stuff sale. Debating leaving it until Christmas but after stuff like Hyouka vanished, I really didn't want to end up with a box only half filled.

I know but as I also said its AL worst CE ever I'm going. Same SRP as each SAO: Alt set oh what did they have oh yeah each was a chipboard set, digipack and their own book. This is hard no at this price its awfully priced.
Yeah, if it's only art cards and a poster it's not very good value. Especially when it's, what, 7 episodes on part 1 and probably somewhere between 5-7 on part 2? You'd at least want the artbooks for stuff like this.

So Durarara x2 Shou and March comes in Like a lion CE are also out of the equation for mystery boxes, things are now starting to make clear exactly which titles will be in it now.

Yeah, I know this isn't the kind of thing they can decide on their own, but 13 episode series being split into two releases is just asinine. It's what's put me off buying Erased in the first place.

I just realised the same thing happened for me on this too. I got the second part of Your Lie In April back in September when they did that school stuff sale. Debating leaving it until Christmas but after stuff like Hyouka vanished, I really didn't want to end up with a box only half filled.

Yeah, I think it’s the same with me. Very much a case of FOMO that made me jump back then. Fortunately it’s made me reconsider today’s MVM items and I’ve emptied my basket so cost savings all round 😂

I feel bad people wanting YLiA P1 when ive got a 2nd defect one just sat around gathering dust. Part 2 still just about fits too, but very tight. (Hence defect)

Anyway I want Durarara X2 and this might be the best I will ever see it at (£60 for all three though is a hard one.) Failing that I will see what March is about since I see everyone talking about it.

Erased is great btw and that is my limited recomendation

As is stands, £60 is probably one of the better deals you'll find for these 3 together. I got the series probably about 2 years ago on a similar deal, and if they are still selling it that high now then there isn't a guarantee it'll go lower any time soon. Maybe when there is low stock but then you run the risk of only being able to grab select parts.

I got it in the Mystery Box 2 years ago, hense why I already have Part 2. Probably got rid of most/all of their stock at that point.

They did the same with Erased part 1. It's why I'm surprised they have some stock back in because I assumed they got rid of a lot of it last year in the box in an attempt to encourage more people to get part 2 afterwards.

Yeah, I know this isn't the kind of thing they can decide on their own, but 13 episode series being split into two releases is just asinine. It's what's put me off buying Erased in the first place.
If you haven't seen Erased before, I'd highly recommend it. It's an interesting mystery show, and naturally if you ever decide to get it part 1 won't be around for too much longer from the look of how much stock is left. Part 2 at least looks safe for a bit.

I may get YliA P2, part of me wishes I’d have held off on March-a great price for a great series. I did very much enjoy my recent rewatch of the Blu Rays though.

Last edited:
As is stands, £60 is probably one of the better deals you'll find for these 3 together. I got the series probably about 2 years ago on a similar deal, and if they are still selling it that high now then there isn't a guarantee it'll go lower any time soon.

Thanks, this helpped me take the plunge. That's me really out of the race though (I was thinking about the mystery boxes but those might have alot of duplicates for me now so this was a better buy)

They did the same with Erased part 1. It's why I'm surprised they have some stock back in because I assumed they got rid of a lot of it last year in the box in an attempt to encourage more people to get part 2 afterwards.

Heck it worked on me lol

For me:

March Comes in Like a Lion: S1 Part 1 - Blu-ray Collector's Edition
March Comes in Like a Lion: S1 Part 2 - Blu-ray Collector's Edition

Great price!
Plastic Memories price it's cool, if we get the same quality as Aniplex had :)

At first, it looks like the Blade Runner in the anime version, but later it is a tears squeezer - something like Anohana or Your Lie In April. If you like series like these, give a try :)

There was a CE for season 1? I don't think I ever even saw that.
(It must have been before my time.)
Yeah it was one of their early releases if I remember right, was a bit of an ordeal as it had to have a disc replacement program, looked like this...
DURARARA_BD_3D_open.jpg

Durarara!! - the whole series

We didnt know what we were doing! Surely this is payment for what we did. What did we do to ask? We... we asked it to stop!

Not long before I can put that accurate meme up...

As is stands, £60 is probably one of the better deals you'll find for these 3 together. I got the series probably about 2 years ago on a similar deal, and if they are still selling it that high now then there isn't a guarantee it'll go lower any time soon. Maybe when there is low stock but then you run the risk of only being able to grab select parts.

If you haven't seen Erased before, I'd highly recommend it. It's an interesting mystery show, and naturally if you ever decide to get it part 1 won't be around for too much longer from the look of how much stock is left. Part 2 at least looks safe for a bit.

I totally believe you, and I am keen to watch it but it rubs me the wrong way. To be completely honest, I was so afraid March was gonna go out of stock that I ordered both parts before all deals were up. As a result of that, only part 2 of Erased was up. If I had seen part 1 before ordering, I would have thought about it.

Now though, I would have to send an email to AL to cancel my order so I can reorder with Erased to avoid paying for shipping twice, and it's just too much of a hassle.

I will make sure to watch it eventually, though!

Real quick edit: AL, you guys should give us at least a cancel button on our accounts 😢

Last edited:
Durarara!! - Blu-ray - £19.99
Durarara!! - DVD - £14.99
Durarara!! x2 (Part 1: Shou) Blu-ray (CE) - £19.99
Durarara!! x2 (Part 2: Ten) Blu-ray (CE) - £19.99
Durarara!! x2 (Part 3: Ketsu) Blu-ray (CE) - £19.99
Durarara!! x2 (Part 2: Ten) DVD - £14.99
Durarara!! x2 (Part 1: Shou) DVD - £14.99
Durarara!! x2 (Part 3: Ketsu) - DVD - £14.99
Erased: Part 1 - Blu-ray/DVD (CE) - £19.99 [SOLD OUT]
Erased: Part 2 - Blu-ray/DVD (CE) - £14.99
Erased: Part 1 - DVD - £9.99
Erased: Part 2 - DVD - £9.99
Expelled From Paradise - Blu-ray/DVD (CE) - £14.99 [SOLD OUT]
Expelled From Paradise - Blu-ray - £9.99
Expelled From Paradise - DVD - £7.99
Kill la Kill: Part 1 - Blu-ray - £9.99
Kill la Kill: Part 2 - Blu-ray - £9.99
Kill la Kill: Part 3 - Blu-ray - £9.99
Kill la Kill: Part 1 - DVD - £4.99
Kill la Kill: Part 2 - DVD - £4.99
Kill la Kill: Part 3 - DVD - £4.99
March Comes in Like a Lion: S1 Part 1 - Blu-ray (CE) - £14.99
March Comes in Like a Lion: S1 Part 2 - Blu-ray (CE) - £14.99
Plastic Memories: Part 1 & 2 Bundle - £49.99 [Early Bird]
Plastic Memories: Part 1 - Blu-ray (CE) - £29.99 [Early Bird]
Plastic Memories: Part 2 - Blu-ray (CE) - £29.99 [Early Bird]

Your Lie in April: Part 2 - Blu-ray (CE) - £14.99 [SOLD OUT]
Your Lie in April: Part 1 - DVD - £9.99
Your Lie in April: Part 2 - DVD - £9.99

Also for @NormanicGrav

Edit: Sorry, noticed you wrote "CE" in the original post, well, I've done half the work. Would edit but feeling rough tonight

Last edited:
Back