The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

Waves arms excitedly in babylonia, apocrypha, lord el malloi, extra and prism illya

Face drops as he watches @Vincentdante assume the fetal position to cry in where any of that nonsense fits in
Is about to mention GoS but can clearly hear sobbing

Really though the ones that are closest together are UBW, SN, zero and HF. You can watch either UBW or SN to start, or start with the zero prequel but HF does require a bit of knowledge as to how the fights in SN/UBW usually turn out as it skips a few and becomes an alternate version

If we're talking the Lord El-Melloi Case Files series, it has to be watched after Fate Zero. You'll lost a lot of needed knowledge otherwise.
Prisma and Apocrypha can be waited separately from the main stuff as they don't spoil it from my own knowledge. Babylonia meanwhile, well that's nice to watch if you like Fate Grand Order or just want to see a different version of a particular gold servant.

I'm kinda confused about these prices

Space Dandy CE from the other day - £10
Space Dandy Standard today - £15

Eureka Seven (UE) from the other day - £39.99
Eureka Seven Standard - £50

Yes the Standards are newer stock, but it just looks weird

Last edited:
Glad I passed on Escaflowne UE now, I prefer the size of this edition. Also nabbed Time of Eve, I’ve wanted that since forever and I imagine that’ll go quick.

Tried to ask Hanners why Gurren Lagann is more expensive this year, and not receiving a response so doubt I'll get one.

I assume its £19.99 instead of last years price of £12.99 because of Promare recently being in theatres

Back