The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

oh good lord, thank you, yes I had forgotten that entire thing with Christmas sales hype

I'll pay shipping gladly

Worst part I just realised. The final day of Anime Limited Sales is the day to vote, and the day after we find out the results. Meaning there is potential bad news waiting if the election goes as badly as last time and nothing changes without any good news of a interesting title or deal to distract us.

Season 2 of Aldnoah Zero has sold out

Ah... I'm partially to blame for that. Had part 1 and was waiting for the sale to get part 2. When I saw it said they had just gotten some of this stuff back in I actual wondered whether it had properly run out of stock before Christmas sales started. It was fine a few weeks ago I think but anything could have changed in that time, and ended up getting it quickly just in case. And considering it is now sold out, I'm pretty sure I made the right call.

By the way, does anyone know if Miss Hokusai is any good? I was considering it.

Wolf's Rain is a really nice release, but I just don't like the show unfortunately.
Same for E7. (Still in the massive minority camp if disliking E7, but liking E7AO. Now if that would ever get a release with the new Final Episode I'd be getting it on pre-order.)

By the way, does anyone know if Miss Hokusai is any good? I was considering it.
Personally I found the booklet far more interesting than the movie itself. (Of which I can't remember too much, honestly.) The wooden box is nice though, really feel tempted to actually use it in the household for something else. But unfortunately the digipack with no slicover/chipbox would be quite loose then. =/

Ultimately nothing for me today. Even if TiR there is such a steal, I probably should stop at having it multiple times in 5 editions. 😅

Miss Hokusai is a great movie. I made Polish subtitles with a friend (for Polish fans). In general, sometimes I like to see an anime movie that could be an acting movie + shows old Japan. Here it is, even if it's not a samurai story. In addition, the history of these paintings is interesting. The packaging is amazing, but I waited a bit because I was waiting for a good price.

If you like such things, give it a try. I suggest you see a trailer to see through the graphics.

Miss Hokusai is a great movie. I made Polish subtitles with a friend (for Polish fans). In general, sometimes I like to see an anime movie that could be an acting movie + shows old Japan. Here it is, even if it's not a samurai story. In addition, the history of these paintings is interesting. The packaging is amazing, but I waited a bit because I was waiting for a good price.

If you like such things, give it a try. I suggest you see a trailer to see through the graphics.

Thanks. I'll take a look at the trailer and see what I think of it.

Some good stuff there but ultimates aren't for me; too much wasted shelf space.

There's a couple I don't own that I'd buy cheap standard editions of though.

So my copy of Wolf’s Rain that came from Amazon.it sadly had some damage to the interior book and slipcover but after some translating and live chatting they’ve (apparently) sorted me a pre-paid returns label so I can get refunded.
Long story short I’ll be buying a copy of Wolf’s Rain UE from today’s offer.

I've managed to keep my hands in my pocket so far except for day 1. May dive on the complete Gundam Wing if it shows up depending on how EW looks, already have the Nozomi UCE.

I personally think Miss Hokusai is a really bad movie, but the much more interesting book that comes with it, as well as the cool packaging, is probably worth the asking price.

Back