The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

Got CE of SotS and OS. And that version of CB. No interest in the rest.
The SE of CB the day after the UE gives me hope that the SE of Wolf's Rain may still show up.

Nothing for me either. Already own Sword of the Stranger, but for those of you who don't - it's well worth a fiver!

TSE is in the 12 days, does that mean the ;ast 2 volumes are actually out this month even though they haven't passed BBFC yet? or is this another delay and a cut price release just to get shot of it.

I feel bad for TSE. It's one of those I would rather try before I buy though considering the price. Not sure what Aldnoah Zero is about, if I wasn't out of the game I would probably buy Outlaw Star but alas.

What little cash I have left over for what I set aside I'm spreading between mystery boxes and anything MVM can wow me with.

I've been streaming Twin Star Exorcists just this past week, I finished the first 12 episodes and I like it so far - does the series get better or worse or more of the same through the rest of the series? Does it have a decent ending? I may opt for the AL box set... Even with AL's international shipping it's $20 less than the four US releases without a box on sale now at TRSI.

Alas, nothing of interest today TSE is a series I’m mildly curious about not enough to warrant a £60 blind buy.

I've been streaming Twin Star Exorcists just this past week, I finished the first 12 episodes and I like it so far - does the series get better or worse or more of the same through the rest of the series? Does it have a decent ending? I may opt for the AL box set... Even with AL's international shipping it's $20 less than the four US releases without a box on sale now at TRSI.
It supposedly gets way worse after Part 1. Parts 3 & 4 are non-canon territory due to Studio Pierrot's filler.

Nothing for today either.

It seems that pretty much all of the sales are mostly coming from Funimation titles.

I'm not the only person who thinks that then ^^;;

I went thru everything they have in their store and made a list with 12 things on it (not cuz it's a 12 day sale, just what I felt would be really worth it) and none of them have shown up yet, the ones I most want are March Comes in Like a Lion, Durarara x2 (I already have the first season on blu-ray) and Kill la Kill (true story: I used to own all three collector's edition parts including the box for it and then sold them! Wasn't scalping just found it hard to get past a certain episode's content that I won't spoil so decided I wouldn't finish the show... but I've changed my mind now, just gonna get the standard edition this time tho lol). Funny/odd how everything still remaining that I really want this year is an Aniplex title. I also do want other things but I have to save some money for MVM's sale and I might want to get some Manga Entertainment/Animatsu titles if I can find any good deals on those though I know they don't do 12 Days of Xmas. I'm also hoping to pick up the second season of Space Dandy CE as they'll probably do that for quite cheap. Priority also goes to shows with good dubs for me as then I can put things on while I do other stuff like art/cooking (used to knit as well tho I decided it wasn't for me in the end). I used to be a sub purist so I get why people are that way it's just my personal preference to watch mostly dubbed now, though funnily enough I'm not a massive fan of the dubs for MCILAL or Durarara, liked the Kill la Kill one though.

It's like a billion wallets screamed out in terror, then, were suddenly silenced

Twin star part 3 part 4 for me. Huh, its like they planned to screw up my budget delaying those

So no real theme today then?

Is Selector Infected WIXOSS any good?

Been looking at it for a while now but with only S1 getting a UK release and not really being much of a TCG person, never really looked any further

Been looking at it for a while now but with only S1 getting a UK release and not really being much of a TCG person, never really looked any further
It surprised me how much I enjoyed it. I thought it was gona be a bit trashy and throw away but they made a surprisingly dark story from the concept that had more emotional depth than I was expecting. Although it's only s1 it still works well as a stand alone season.

I've heard the WIXOSS anime series as a whole is pretty good. I would have gotten AL's release but the second season didn't get brought over here so I'm going to stick with the Funimation Essentials version (the third season is on Crunchyroll).

It surprised me how much I enjoyed it. I thought it was gona be a bit trashy and throw away but they made a surprisingly dark story from the concept that had more emotional depth than I was expecting. Although it's only s1 it still works well as a stand alone season.

I've heard the WIXOSS anime series as a whole is pretty good. I would have gotten AL's release but the second season didn't get brought over here so I'm going to stick with the Funimation Essentials version (the third season is on Crunchyroll).

I know I'm not the original asker, but I will consider picking up one of these two editions based on your recommendations, thanks, do you know if the Funimation Essentials Blu-ray of Season 2 is Region B as well as A? :)

Not exactly 12 Days of Xmas but relatedly, since Nobunaga the Fool is extended on it's weekly deal due to MVM prepping for their deals event that starts on the 9th, would anyone here recommend that? I'm not exactly a big Kawamori fan but I love Escaflowne and I also like the anachronism of sort-of-similar-in-concept series Samurai Champloo (never watched much of Gintama but I would like to). I had a glance at the MAL page for it and reviews are mixed as are ratings but I thought it sounded kind of fun? Would be buying the Blu-ray version so essentially £15 for a two-cour blind buy.

I know I'm not the original asker, but I will consider picking up one of these two editions based on your recommendations, thanks, do you know if the Funimation Essentials Blu-ray of Season 2 is Region B as well as A? :)

Not exactly 12 Days of Xmas but relatedly, since Nobunaga the Fool is extended on it's weekly deal due to MVM prepping for their deals event that starts on the 9th, would anyone here recommend that? I'm not exactly a big Kawamori fan but I love Escaflowne and I also like the anachronism of sort-of-similar-in-concept series Samurai Champloo (never watched much of Gintama but I would like to). I had a glance at the MAL page for it and reviews are mixed as are ratings but I thought it sounded kind of fun? Would be buying the Blu-ray version so essentially £15 for a two-cour blind buy.
Unfortunately both Selected Infected WIXOSS and Selected Spread WIXOSS are region locked to A (the third and fourth seasons (though I guess I would call them Series 2 Seasons 1 & 2) are called Lostorage incited WIXOSS and Lostorage conflated WIXOSS, which are currently only on Crunchyroll with no word for home video). As for Nobunaga the Fool, I haven't heard much about it to be honest.

Back