The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

E7 is also a blind buy for me. But then again, so is pretty much every anime I buy.

Own all the others except Bebop and I'm perfectly happy with my CE's for that.

Finally safe this day (that is except for what I bought in town). Hoping the standards for Escaflowne and Wolf's Rain make an appearance someday as I'm not so keen on those UE's based on size

Doesn't look too interesting for me, I already got the better UE for escaflowne and if I have anything else it was out of a mystery box.

If someone knows my taste maybe they could convince me, but otherwise my wallet rests

Finally safe this day (that is except for what I bought in town). Hoping the standards for Escaflowne and Wolf's Rain make an appearance someday as I'm not so keen on those UE's based on size

They both have regular CE's inside you can pop on your shelf as long as you've got space for the big boxes elswhere.

Well I dig a good comedy anime, mystery (Baccano, Made in Abyss), action (Gundam, Berserk) primarily :)

Don't take only my opinion for it, but I think you would enjoy Wolf's Rain, even if it's the priciest of the UEs. It's a moody, melancholic anime with interesting characters and character dynamics, great animation and character design.

Escaflowne, both the series and the movie are pretty good, with the movie having incredible animation, but the series does have shojo trappings to it. It's good, but maybe not your thing.

I have Eureka Seven, but still haven't watched it. I'm a huge mecha fan, though, and I know it's good, so I'll like it. And I took a bit of a plunge on Terror in Resonance, since it's Watanabe, despite middling word of mouth.

Escaflowne and Miss Hokusai

Was considering E7 or Wolfs Rain. But I dont have unlimited money and E7 is 50 episodes, what I'll unlikely ever watch (Sailor Moon and the original Cardcaptor Sakura are still on hold after 2 years)

Escaflowne and Miss Hokusai

Was considering E7 or Wolfs Rain. But I dont have unlimited money and E7 is 50 episodes, what I'll unlikely ever watch (Sailor Moon and the original Cardcaptor Sakura are still on hold after 2 years)

CCS is like GOAT material, though whatswrongwithyou.gif

CCS is the most effortlessly sweet and feel good anime I've ever watched and an all time classic as far as I'm concerned, together with the movie.

To stop myself veering so much into off-topic, waiting for a Christmas sale on AL's release 👌

Don't take only my opinion for it, but I think you would enjoy Wolf's Rain, even if it's the priciest of the UEs. It's a moody, melancholic anime with interesting characters and character dynamics, great animation and character design.

Escaflowne, both the series and the movie are pretty good, with the movie having incredible animation, but the series does have shojo trappings to it. It's good, but maybe not your thing.

I have Eureka Seven, but still haven't watched it. I'm a huge mecha fan, though, and I know it's good, so I'll like it. And I took a bit of a plunge on Terror in Resonance, since it's Watanabe, despite middling word of mouth.

I haven't been let down by Watanabe yet, and Wolf's Rain from your description sounds pretty good. Thank you for the advice I will check descriptions for those two out and see what grabs me :)

I got Eureka 7 series last year. Very good series.

Great heroes, nice story and very nice from the visual or sound side (great soundtrack). The action is slowly developing and the number of episodes is perfectly matched - there are not too many and too few, just in time.

Also high recommended Escaflowne - amazing story. One of my favorites, to be honest. Also very good coding, better than in the USA. For current price... must buy ;)

Safe for today - I actually own all of these titles as UK or US releases...

Cowboy Bebop - US Amazon Exclusive box set
Eureka Seven - US Funimation LE
Giovanni's Island - AL UE
Miss Hokusai - AL UE
Terror in Resonance - US Funimation LE
The Vision of Escaflowne - AL UE, Kickstarter CE, Kickstarter Exclusive box, and US DVD singles in Paul Champagne custom metal box
Wolf's Rain - US Funimation SE
Aldnoah Zero Season 1 - Aniplex of America
Aldnoah Zero Season 2 - Aniplex of America
Fuse - NIS America PE
The Night is Short, Walk on Girl - AL CE
Tokyo Marble Chocolate - AL CE

Last edited:
Back