Spring 2015 Legal Anime Streaming Thread

No surprise, AoD had the first season.

NEW ADDITION:

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Too! (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku)
Site: Animax UK
Previously Unavailable

NEW ADDITIONS:

Hatarakiman
Site: Viewster
Previously unavailable

Hikaru no Go
Previously unavailable

I spotted Hikaru no Go being made available on Viewster for a while but at the time it was only available to European territories. Thanks to Shiroi for noticing the sudden change. Looks like some of them might actually be made available for the UK at a later point.

For those wondering Viewster have these titles available outside UK & Ireland:
- Blood-C
- Fafner: Exodus
- Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
- Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works Prologue
- The Galaxy Railways: A Letter from the Abandoned Planet
- Gunslinger Stratos: The Animation
- House of Five Leaves (Sarai ya Goyou)
- Hyakko
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon?
- Laughing Under the Clouds
- The Law of Ueki
- Log Horizon [Season 1]
- Log Horizon [Season 2]
- Mikagura School Suite
- Momokyun Sword
- Monthly Girl Nozaki-kun
- Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit
- Pandora Hearts
- Samurai Girls
- Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings: Judge End
- Tribe Cool Crew
- Ultimate Otaku Teacher
- Welcome to Irabu's Office
- Your lie in April (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso)

NormanicGrav said:
NEW ADDITION:

Sushi and Beyond (Eikoku Ikke, Nihon wo Taberu)
Simulcast title

Now that's interesting. I see they're using the English dub version that aired on NHK World, and that they've included the live action bits at the end (these bits are actually more interesting than the anime parts from my experience).

Good to know that I don't have to catch this at the right time anymore in order to watch it, though.

NEW ADDITION:

Blessing of the Campanella (Shukufuku no Campanella)
Catalogue title, also available on Funimation's YouTube channel

Rin-ne has been added for other regions, possible UK inclusion?

Now here's something that might interest everyone, remember Funimation's YouTube channel? Well apparently these aren't locked off on my side (and I'm not using Hola, which doesn't even work on YouTube for me anyway):

A good librarian like a good shepard
Link: Playlist ~ Episodes 01-02 only

Bamboo Blade (English Dub)
Link: Playlist ~ All Episodes (originally had a couple), Japanese dub already available

Barakamon

Darker Than Black (English Dub)
Link: Playlist ~ All Episodes (originally had a couple), Japanese dub already available

Darker Than Black: Gemini of the Meteor (English Dub)
Link: Playlist ~ All Episodes, Japanese dub already available

Free! Eternal Summer

Gonna Be the Twintails

In Search of the Lost Future

Laughing Under the Clouds

Lord Marksman and Vanadis

Sengoku Basara: End of Judgement

Shonen Hollywood -Holly Stage 49-
Link: Playlist ~ All Episodes

Shonen Hollywood -Holly Stage 50-
Link: Playlist ~ All Episodes

Fixed, thanks for noticing that.

But it's not over yet.

I found this on iTunes:

i_Tunes_Sentai.png

- Amnesia
- Argevollen (Episodes 01-12)
- Black Bullet
- Blade & Soul
- Blade Dance of the Elementalers
- Captain Earth (Episodes 01-13)
- The Comic Artist and His Assistants
- Diabolik Lovers
- Gatchaman (Episodes 25-48)
- Glasslip
- Haikyu!! (Episodes 01-13)
- Humanity Has Declined
- Infinite Stratos 2
- Invaders of the Rokujyoma!?
- Is the Order a Rabbit?
- Kamigami no Asobi
- Log Horizon (Episodes 01-12)
- Magical Warfare
- Momokyun Sword
- Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun
- Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water
- Natsuyuki Rendezvous
- Nobunaga the Fool
- Non Non Biyori
- Super Sonico the Animation
- Uta no Prince Sama 1000%
- Uta no Prince Sama 2000%

The good news: The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan is now on Daisuki, a site that, unlike FUNimation and Hulu, is actually available here.
The bad news: The streams are locked to the US and Canada :(

NormanicGrav said:
Now here's something that might interest everyone, remember Funimation's YouTube channel? Well apparently these aren't locked off on my side (and I'm not using Hola, which doesn't even work on YouTube for me anyway)
The newer shows are all great news (and reveals/confirms some UK-inclusive licenses), or would be if there were more than 2 episodes... at least it points to them stopping blanked blocking everything.

NormanicGrav said:
I found this on iTunes:
Stuff like Blade Dance and Humanity Has Declined are good to see (and again, confirms some of Sentai's UK-inclusive licenses) but... they're on iTunes (which is a pain with no Apple TV) and I can watch them on Crunchyroll anyway.
Having a PS3, an Xperia phone and a Sony TV etc. their video store would be better but they don't have the newer Sentai stuff and never offer series discounts.

If that itunes listing for Cobra is (as the thumbnail and 'season 1' tag suggest) the 82 series, that's a bit of a surprise. It was available through Nozomi's youtube channel before, but many of the episodes were blocked.

There's some... pretty wide regions for these new uploads (including some expansions for the older shows)

A good librarian like a good shepard
AG,AR,AU,AW,BB,BO,BR,BS,BZ,CA,CL,CO,CR,CU,DK,DM,DO,EC,FI,GB,GD,GP,GT,GY,HN,HT,IE,IS,JM,KN,KY,LC,MQ,MX,NI,NO,NZ,PA,PE,PR,PY,SE,SR,SV,TC,TT,US,UY,VC,VE,VI,ZA

Bamboo Blade (English Dub)
AS,AU,CA,GB,GU,IE,MP,NZ,PR,US,VI
(AU,CA,GB,IE,NZ,US for the original uploads)

Barakamon
AG,AR,AU,AW,BB,BO,BR,BS,BZ,CA,CL,CO,CR,CU,DK,DM,DO,EC,FI,GB,GD,GP,GT,GY,HN,HT,IE,IS,JM,KN,KY,LC,MQ,MX,NI,NO,NZ,PA,PE,PR,PY,SE,SR,SV,TC,TT,US,UY,VC,VE,VI,ZA

Darker Than Black (English Dub)
AG,AI,AR,AU,AW,BB,BO,BR,BS,BZ,CA,CL,CO,CR,CU,DM,DO,EC,**,GB,GD,GF,GP,GS,GT,GY,HN,HT,IE,JM,KY,MQ,MS,MX,NI,NZ,PA,PE,PY,SR,SV,UM,US,UY,VE,VG,ZA

Darker Than Black: Gemini of the Meteor (English Dub)
AG,AI,AR,AU,AW,BB,BO,BR,BS,BZ,CA,CL,CO,CR,CU,DM,DO,EC,**,GB,GD,GF,GP,GS,GT,GY,HN,HT,IE,JM,KY,MQ,MS,MX,NI,NZ,PA,PE,PY,SR,SV,UM,US,UY,VE,VG,ZA
(Was AU,CA,GB,IE,NZ,US,ZA for original upload)

Free! Eternal Summer
AD,AG,AI,AL,AO,AQ,AR,AS,AT,AW,AX,BA,BB,BE,BF,BG,BI,BJ,BL,BM,BO,BQ,BR,BS,BV,BW,BY,BZ,CA,CC,CD,CF,CG,CH,CI,CK,CL,CM,CO,CR,CU,CV,CW,CX,CY,CZ,DE,DJ,DK,DM,DZ,EC,EE,EG,ER,ES,ET,FI,FJ,**,FM,FO,FR,GA,GB,GD,GE,GF,GG,GH,GI,GL,GM,GN,GP,GQ,GR,GS,GT,GU,GW,GY,HM,HN,HR,HT,HU,IE,IM,IO,IS,IT,JE,JM,KE,KI,KM,KN,KY,LC,LI,LR,LS,LT,LU,LV,LY,MA,MC,MD,ME,MF,MG,MH,MK,ML,MP,MQ,MR,MS,MT,MU,MW,MX,MZ,NA,NC,NE,NF,NG,NI,NL,NO,NR,NU,PA,PE,PF,PG,PL,PM,PN,PR,PT,PY,RE,RO,RS,RW,SB,SC,SD,SE,SH,SI,SJ,SK,SL,SM,SN,SO,SR,SS,ST,SV,SX,SZ,TC,TD,TF,TG,TK,TL,TN,TO,TT,TV,TZ,UA,UG,UM,US,UY,VA,VC,VE,VG,VI,VU,WF,WS,YT,ZA,ZM,ZW

Gonna Be the Twintails
BZ,CA,DK,FI,GB,GY,IE,NL,NO,SE,US,ZA
(Crunchyroll has bh cy ir iq il jo kw lb om ps qa sa ae ye al ad at by be ba bg hr cz ee fr de gi gr va hu it lv li lt lu mk mt md mc me nl pl pt ro ru sm rs sk si es sj ch tr ua dz km dj eg ly ma so sd tn eh)

In Search of the Lost Future
AG,AR,AW,BB,BO,BR,BS,BZ,CA,CL,CO,CR,CU,DK,DM,DO,EC,FI,GB,GD,GP,GT,GY,HN,HT,IE,IS,JM,KN,KY,LC,MQ,MX,NI,NL,NO,PA,PE,PR,PY,SE,SR,SV,TC,TT,US,UY,VC,VE,VI,ZA

Laughing Under the Clouds

Lord Marksman and Vanadis
AG,AR,AW,BO,BR,BS,BZ,CA,CL,CO,CR,CU,DK,DM,DO,EC,FI,GB,GD,GP,GT,GY,HN,HT,IE,IS,JM,KN,KY,MQ,MX,NI,NL,NO,PA,PE,PR,PY,SE,SR,SV,US,UY,VC,VE,VI

Sengoku Basara: End of Judgement

Shonen Hollywood -Holly Stage 49-
AG,AR,AW,BB,BO,BR,BS,BZ,CA,CL,CO,CR,CU,DK,DM,DO,EC,FI,GB,GD,GP,GT,GY,HN,HT,IE,IS,JM,KN,KY,LC,MQ,MX,NI,NL,NO,PA,PE,PR,PY,SE,SR,SV,TC,TT,US,UY,VC,VE,VI,ZA
(Crunchyroll has bh cy ir iq il jo kw lb om ps qa sa sy ye al ad at by be ba bg hr cz ee fr de gi gr va hu is it lv li lt lu mk mt md mc me nl pl pt ro ru sm rs sk si es ch tr ua dz km dj eg ly mr ma so sd tn eh)

Shonen Hollywood -Holly Stage 50-
(LC missing from ep 1 for some reason)

I spotted two episodes of Garo the Animation (Episodes 19 and 20 I think) being made available for us, Shiroi could you check the regions for those two if you can? The rest were locked off so I'm rather curious.

01: CA,US
19: AD,AE,AF,AG,AI,AL,AM,AO,AQ,AR,AS,AT,AU,AW,AX,AZ,BA,BB,BD,BE,BF,BG,BH,BI,BJ,BL,BM,BN,BO,BQ,BR,BS,BT,BV,BW,BY,BZ,CA,CC,CD,CF,CG,CH,CI,CK,CL,CM,CN,CO,CR,CU,CV,CW,CX,CY,CZ,DE,DJ,DK,DM,DO,DZ,EC,EE,EG,EH,ER,ES,ET,FI,FJ,**,FM,FO,FR,GA,GB,GD,GE,GF,GG,GH,GI,GL,GM,GN,GP,GQ,GR,GS,GT,GU,GW,GY,HK,HM,HN,HR,HT,HU,ID,IE,IL,IM,IN,IO,IQ,IR,IS,IT,JE,JM,JO,JP,KE,KG,KH,KI,KM,KN,KP,KR,KW,KY,KZ,LA,LB,LC,LI,LK,LR,LS,LT,LU,LV,LY,MA,MC,MD,ME,MF,MG,MH,MK,ML,MM,MN,MO,MP,MQ,MR,MS,MT,MU,MV,MW,MX,MY,MZ,NA,NC,NE,NF,NG,NI,NL,NO,NP,NR,NU,NZ,OM,PA,PE,PF,PG,PH,PK,PL,PM,PN,PR,PS,PT,PW,PY,QA,RE,RO,RS,RU,RW,SA,SB,SC,SD,SE,SG,SH,SI,SJ,SK,SL,SM,SN,SO,SR,SS,ST,SV,SX,SY,SZ,TC,TD,TF,TG,TH,TJ,TK,TL,TM,TN,TO,TR,TT,TV,TW,TZ,UA,UG,UM,US,UY,UZ,VA,VC,VE,VG,VI,VN,VU,WF,WS,YE,YT,ZA,ZM,ZW
20: AD,AE,AF,AG,AI,AL,AM,AO,AQ,AR,AS,AT,AU,AW,AX,AZ,BA,BB,BD,BE,BF,BG,BH,BI,BJ,BL,BM,BN,BO,BQ,BR,BS,BT,BV,BW,BY,BZ,CA,CC,CD,CF,CG,CH,CI,CK,CL,CM,CN,CO,CR,CU,CV,CW,CX,CY,CZ,DE,DJ,DK,DM,DO,DZ,EC,EE,EG,EH,ER,ES,ET,FI,FJ,**,FM,FO,FR,GA,GB,GD,GE,GF,GG,GH,GI,GL,GM,GN,GP,GQ,GR,GS,GT,GU,GW,GY,HK,HM,HN,HR,HT,HU,ID,IE,IL,IM,IN,IO,IQ,IR,IS,IT,JE,JM,JO,JP,KE,KG,KH,KI,KM,KN,KP,KR,KW,KY,KZ,LA,LB,LC,LI,LK,LR,LS,LT,LU,LV,LY,MA,MC,MD,ME,MF,MG,MH,MK,ML,MM,MN,MO,MP,MQ,MR,MS,MT,MU,MV,MW,MX,MY,MZ,NA,NC,NE,NF,NG,NI,NL,NO,NP,NR,NU,NZ,OM,PA,PE,PF,PG,PH,PK,PL,PM,PN,PR,PS,PT,PW,PY,QA,RE,RO,RS,RU,RW,SA,SB,SC,SD,SE,SG,SH,SI,SJ,SK,SL,SM,SN,SO,SR,SS,ST,SV,SX,SY,SZ,TC,TD,TF,TG,TH,TJ,TK,TL,TM,TN,TO,TR,TT,TV,TW,TZ,UA,UG,UM,US,UY,UZ,VA,VC,VE,VG,VI,VN,VU,WF,WS,YE,YT,ZA,ZM,ZW
24: CA,US

It's astoundingly easy to do - open the page source and search for "regions". What I need it something to parse the codes into countries which it looks like I'd need to make myself as I've not found any handy tools online.

Back