Songs you like and dislike at this moment in time.

Top 10 plays this week...

Yoshihisa Hirano and Hideki Taniuchi - Death Note
Massive Attack - Teardrop
Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down
Steve Conte - Seven Rings In Hand
Porcupine Tree - Sentimental
Yoko Kanno - Are Hanamichi
Björk – There's More to Life Than This (Recorded live at the Milk Bar toilets)
David Bowie - Something In The Air (Live on Jools Holland)
Bad Actor - Let's Go Into Battle
The Pillows - Sad Sad Kiddie

for me my top 10 for this week would be:-

1.Nonpoint-Spanish 101 (Live and Kicking)
2.Black Stone Cherry-Loney Train (Black Stone Cherry)
3.Metallice-Ride the Lightning (Ride The Lightning)
4.Finger Eleven-Slow Chemical (WWF Forceable Entry)
5.Disturbed-Meaning of Life (The Sickness)
6.Korn-Y'all Want a Single (Korn Greatest Hits Vol.1)
7.Yoji Boimehanika-Hardstyle Disco (Tales From The Big Room)
8.Xzibit-Concentrate (Full Curcle)
9.Shinedown-Shed Some Light (Us and Them)
10.LOVEHOLIC-Singiru (NICE DREAM)

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Top 10 plays this week...Yoshihisa Hirano and Hideki Taniuchi - Death Note

Yoshihisa Hirano and Hideki Taniuchi are really good composers. not that i know much about them. Just there work for Death Note is extremely well done.

Just found a band called Spoon (while watching kitten videos on Youtube :lol:) and Im really enjoying I Summon You.

Also Smashing Pumpkins - Today

Xelis said:
Just found a band called Spoon (while watching kitten videos on Youtube :lol:) and Im really enjoying I Summon You.

Also Smashing Pumpkins - Today

'Today', and 'Tonight Tonight' are both excellent songs, and have great videos to match.

Shining Collection - Iceman
Ignited - T.M Revolution
Deathmate - Vidoll
Take this Life - In Flames
Take the Wheel - Susumu Hirasawa
Akagi - Maximum the Hormone
Squall - D'espairsRay
Ravenous - Arch Enemy

strangely enough The River by Good Charlotte.Purely because of the lad from Avenged Sevenfold also singing on it of course ;)

Also liking....

The Pillows - Ride on shooting star
Kozi - Honey Vanity
TETSU69 - Tightrope
Pierrot - Psychedelic Lover

Nothings particulary annoying me lately.

I forgot about Linkin Park their new albums has grown on me alot.

Hands Held High, Shadow of The Day, Leave Out All The Rest are excellent songs.

Currently listening to the Bebop soundtrack again, no matter how many times i find other things i'm always coming back to it. My favourite song from it at the moment has to be Steve Conte - Call Me Call Me, i just can't get enough of it.

I must be in a blues mood at the moment :lol:

Nyu said:
Currently listening to the Bebop soundtrack again, no matter how many times i find other things i'm always coming back to it. My favourite song from it at the moment has to be Steve Conte - Call Me Call Me, i just can't get enough of it.

I'm Doin the Same Nothin But The Bebop Soundtracks. Nothin Wrong with Yoko+Seatbelts. Call Me Call me is Excellent

I think one of the best songs on the SOundtrack is Want It Back. Its just So Damn Good, as is rain, Blue, See yOu Space Cowboy, etc., etc.

Beat Crusaders - Hit In USA, has played alot recently I just love it.

I had a 1 day phase of Erasure - A Little Respect, dam you Scrubs!!

thekendyman said:
Nyu said:

I'm Doin the Same Nothin But The Bebop Soundtracks. Nothin Wrong with Yoko+Seatbelts. Call Me Call me is Excellent

I think one of the best songs on the SOundtrack is Want It Back. Its just So Damn Good, as is rain, Blue, See yOu Space Cowboy, etc., etc.

Hell yeah ;x, it's definitly one of my favourite soundtracks.

I spend most of my time listening to Sailor Fuku now. :lol:

thekendyman said:
Nyu said:

I've been listening to them currently at the moment also, as well as a few other of pieces of Kanno's works. I still need to get the rest of the bebop soundtracks since i only have the first one =/.

Arbalest said:
thekendyman said:
Nyu said:

I've been listening to them currently at the moment also, as well as a few other of pieces of Kanno's works. I still need to get the rest of the bebop soundtracks since i only have the first one =/.

If they weren't so rare/out of print i'd own them all(note own, rather than obtained :(), Dave clear this up for me.

Back