Songs you like and dislike at this moment in time.

Mini Mariah

Straw Hat Pirate
I've noticed that every week I listen to one song at least a hundred times ,and then it changes, same with disliking/loathing/hating a song. So I thought I'de post it! Whats your favourite song at the moment and your most hated song at the moment?

Favourite atm: Satelittes - September (So trancy, but cool xD)
Hated atm: Fergie - London Bridges (SO chavvy, I can't stand it, the girl can't sing =\)

So whats yours and why?

My favourite song which has been for the last 10 months is:

Switchfoot - We Are One Tonight (Its just a really good upbeat rock song)

But if your going for the weekly changes,
Lazlo Bane - I'm No Superman (Im on a Scrubs craze at the moment, watched seasons 1-3 in about 2 weeks)

and the one I hate most at the moment is:

Ronan Keating - Iris (Because its just a very poor version of one of my favourite songs)

Liked: Best of Folder5 or the Scissor Sisters "I don't feel like dancin'"
What I don't like: Any modern rap, it's all mega-crap, 2pac ressurection is false advertising, we need the man back.

Love:

If I Would Have Opened With A Noise Track, Everyone Would Think I'm Tough Right? - Stunt Rock

We'll See What's So F*cking Funny When I'm F*cking Dead - Stunt Rock

Hate: Chart music, the radio... you name it

oi i listen to and like chart music :(

i jsut don't buy it lol

like: Scissor Sisters - i feel like dancing
hate: Nelly Fat tart do (sorry had to say it) - ManEater

I'm Liking : 'Hear me out' by Frou Frou
Apparently music journalists have called this band machine music - whatever on earth that means.

I'm Hating : Strangely enough I'm not hating anything at the moment. I haven't been watching the music channels or been in shops long enough to have my mind corrupted by bad pop tunes.

M.G xx

I hate Rudebox by Robbie Williams. Does anyone else think that he is just taking the piss out of his record company by trying to record the worst songs imaginable. They are getting progressively bad on a monumental scale and he still stands to make millions no matter how badly they do.

Just realised I have no idea whats in the charts at the moment..... thankgod

Anyway I am currently loving the Psychostic album.

And these two singles and also two great music videos:
Evanesence - Call me when your sober - Love the little red riding hood/beauty and the beast theme
Lost Prophets - A Town called Hypocrisy - love the What happens when the cameras stop filming at blue peter set theme

McIcy said:
Just realised I have no idea whats in the charts at the moment..... thankgod

Anyway I am currently loving the Psychostic album.

And these two singles and also two great music videos:
Evanesence - Call me when your sober - Love the little red riding hood/beauty and the beast theme
Lost Prophets - A Town called Hypocrisy - love the What happens when the cameras stop filming at blue peter set theme
Evanescence's album out in 4 days! :D (about time after the 3 year wait :p)

Frou Frou

Hiya XxNeko-FeixX,

Hurrah, you like that too! Ever since I watched that AMV the song wouldn't leave my head, so I just had to buy it.

Sparkleness as always,

M.G xx

basement jaxx: take me back to ur house

i really love this song but i'm pissed with basement jaxx who i love because their stuff is gettin popier

I'm generally disliking all this super-popular indy/singer-songwriter stuff. I can't stand it.

The Kooks/James Morrison/Razorlight/Hard Fi/Kasabian...whoever else.

Really into most stuff by Reel Big Fish right now.

Back