Songs you like and dislike at this moment in time.

I'm currently looking for the Pillows album My Foot - the songs on their MySpace page are excellent!

It's the upbeat and catchy kind of music to welcome the warm and brighter days - I really feel that summer's arrived after listening to some of their stuff.

McIcy said:
The New Fall Out Boy single - Memories is brilliant, was singing along to it in the car this morning

I agree with you too Xelis the new Chemical Romance single rocks, the album is amazing too

Currently disliking - you.

Just kidding, but I hate Emo and Indie/Pop-Rock stuff. Does my nut in.

Currently getting back to my metal core, spent the drive to work listening to one of my all time fave albums Metallica - Load

The old stuff is awesome, really paved the way for Thrash Metal, but the new stuff...ugh, awful.

As it goes I don't even like Thrash that much, prefer Power and Melo-Death, but as far as Thrash goes, old-school Metallica are at the top.

Right now I love Hellogoodbye;Here (In your arms) & Sonic Adventure 2 OST;Supporting Me

And I hate hate haaaaaaate Avril Lavigne's new song Girlfriend --;

Oooooh heard a killer track when I went out to lunch but have no idea who it was by, arghhhhhhh this is gonna drive me nuts, will have to listent to the radio on the way home and see if it appears again

S'funny, but I think the Black album was the last truly great Metallica record - that and all that went before it was a classic but it got a bit patchy after. The Loads had a more introspective vibe to the lyrics though, and they tried out some new ideas - they just didn't have the consistency of quality, almost as if the band weren't trying hard enough. The less said about St Anger the better. What happened to those blistering Hammett solos?! :(

pomtry said:
The proclaimers I heard the song for comic relief and liked it lol
500 miles

Thats a great one with Peter Kaye and Matt Lucas on backing vocals, that cracked me up when i first heard it. It should have been the official song not that aweful girls aloud rip off track

Martin said:
S'funny, but I think the Black album was the last truly great Metallica record - that and all that went before it was a classic but it got a bit patchy after. The Loads had a more introspective vibe to the lyrics though, and they tried out some new ideas - they just didn't have the consistency of quality, almost as if the band weren't trying hard enough. The less said about St Anger the better. What happened to those blistering Hammett solos?! :(

IMO, they totally overdid it with the drumming in St. Anger, but on that album and the ones previous, Hammett got totally dicked out.

Mustaine kept it real all the while. 8)

McIcy said:
pomtry said:
500 miles

Thats a great one with Peter Kaye and Matt Lucas on backing vocals, that cracked me up when i first heard it. It should have been the official song not that aweful girls aloud rip off track

I must of heard this song a million times since I first heard it 8) :lol:

I got my hands on every single Cowboy Bebop and i'm listening to them all.

God there are so many good songs i love listening to them.

pomtry said:
McIcy said:
pomtry said:
500 miles

I must of heard this song a million times since I first heard it 8) :lol:

I've only heard it once, and I thought it was good. xD

Nyu said:

the Bebop soundtracks are ones i just keep coming back to. i find them brilliant. Space Lion and Tank! i think are some of my most favourites.

Arbalest said:
Nyu said:

the Bebop soundtracks are ones i just keep coming back to. i find them brilliant. Space Lion and Tank! i think are some of my most favourites.

I haven't had a chance to listen to them all, i think i have somewhere in the region of 10 cds of the stuff. My favourites so far are Tank!, The Egg and I, Both Steve Conte's and Mai Yamane's versions of Rain. Call Me Call Me is also very good. And obiously See You Space Cowboy and Blue.

Just so many good songs that i can enjoy these just as much as the series, thats what a good soundtrack is all about.

I bet you don't have the boxset. The only versions of it available now are cheap looking and sounding bootlegs. I have the official release. :)

Back