Songs you like and dislike at this moment in time.

Omoide poporo.
Or only yesterday to you.

Love the piano.
And just out of interest does anyone like keane.
And dont say no if you havint listened to more than one of his songs.

The Psychedelic Furs - Pretty in Pink. Just heard it on the radio, which reminded me just what a great tune it is. (The film stinks though!)

Cactuar King said:
listining to alkaline trio - mercy me alot as my cd player in my car keeps getting stuck on one track!lolol

How i longed for the day when someone would post a 'trio song :D bloody great taste in music sweet :wink:

Aaron said:
I was gonna go and see AK3 a few months ago...but...I couldn't be bothered. >_>

hah fair enough i suppose :wink:

they are amazing live though....gah,I couldnt be more inlove with a band if i tried hah

TRASHBAT said:
Cactuar King said:
listining to alkaline trio - mercy me alot as my cd player in my car keeps getting stuck on one track!lolol

How i longed for the day when someone would post a 'trio song :D bloody great taste in music sweet :wink:

haha i like to think i have good taste in tunesss, but on the flip side of the coin i recently went to the "Get Happy Tour" with Bowling for soup and AHEM son of dork and wheatus lol

The ending song from Boogiepop Phantom is AMAZING!

After hearing it like over a dozen times now, it started to grow on me; next thing I know the OST is downloading :D

I've been giving my copy of Dir en Grey's Withering to Death my money's worth, along with Queen and Pink Floyd's Best Ofs compilations.

My flatmate's copy of the new Muse album and the Smashing Pumpkins' Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness have also contributed to our neighbours' perceived collective annoyance. :)

The Fray - How To Save A Life (Saw the ending of Scrubs - My Lunch, which is THE best episode ever) Now I cant stop listening to it.

Also, My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words.

The New Fall Out Boy single - Memories is brilliant, was singing along to it in the car this morning

I agree with you too Xelis the new Chemical Romance single rocks, the album is amazing too

I've been loving Cupid's Chokehold by Gym Class Heroes and The Kill by 30 Seconds To Mars.

Not really disliking anything at this second...I'll think about it.

I'm sick of Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy. Didn't like it when I got the album, like it even less now I can't seem to avoid it on TV.

Dear bands: Please continue bringing out songs I don't like as singles, so that way, everyone I know won't jump on the bandwagon and decide the song(s) I like is now their favourite song ever by their favourite band ever, and it gets completely run into the ground by overhype, overplaying and a few months of being NME's darlings.

Aaron said:
I'm sick of Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy. Didn't like it when I got the album, like it even less now I can't seem to avoid it on TV.

Dear bands: Please continue bringing out songs I don't like as singles, so that way, everyone I know won't jump on the bandwagon and decide the song(s) I like is now their favourite song ever by their favourite band ever, and it gets completely run into the ground by overhype, overplaying and a few months of being NME's darlings.

I dislike FOB in general.

Back