Songs you like and dislike at this moment in time.

McIcy said:
pomtry said:
I hate the song the scissor sisters have just brought out it annoys me so much and I also hate Mc music that all the chavs listen to.

I hate all of the stuff they have brought out

Same here Ive always hated there music but I have to liten to it Because of my parents :(

After finishing Hyper Dimension Fortress Macross on the PS2, I remembered how much I liked the song 'Do You Rembember Love'. So that's been stuck in my head all week.

Currently liking...

Keep Your Hands Off My Girl by Good Charlotte
Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne
Alfie by Lily Allen
"The Take Over, The Break's Over" by Fall Out Boy

Currently disliking...

Nothing in particular.

Aaron said:
Currently liking...

Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne

See now this is a weird song, the first time I heard it I didn't really like it, but every time it has come on radio 1 I find myself singing along, so I guess its one of those tracks that grows on you the more you listen to it.

Avril Lavigne is an odd one for me. I like the music and her voice is decent but I can't stand a lot of the lyrics. That might be why I tend to like similar Japanese bands because I can't hear the awful lyrics.

Sellout - Reel Big Fish

Listened to this today for the first time in ages and i forgot how happy it makes me feel :p

Hating the usual stuff by Fall Out Boy,Kooks etc....

TRASHBAT said:
Sellout - Reel Big Fish

Listened to this today for the first time in ages and i forgot how happy it makes me feel :p

Hating the usual stuff by Fall Out Boy,Kooks etc....

I use to listen to RBF all the time :D

I think I still have one of their albums...

Currently anything by Susumu Hirasawa, I'm "obtaining" all of his albums. XD

I'm also quite liking Arch Enemy's "Ravenous" good metal tune.

Lupus Inu said:
Currently anything by Susumu Hirasawa, I'm "obtaining" all of his albums. XD

I'm also quite liking Arch Enemy's "Ravenous" good metal tune.

I have all of Arch Enemy's albums ^^

I'm also liking Slayers earlier stuff at the moment, especially God Hates Us All

and the original japanese pokemon them tunes :p

Back