Songs you like and dislike at this moment in time.

Nyu said:
Arbalest said:
thekendyman said:
Nyu said:
Currently listening to the Bebop soundtrack again, no matter how many times i find other things i'm always coming back to it. My favourite song from it at the moment has to be Steve Conte - Call Me Call Me, i just can't get enough of it.

I must be in a blues mood at the moment :lol:

I'm Doin the Same Nothin But The Bebop Soundtracks. Nothin Wrong with Yoko+Seatbelts. Call Me Call me is Excellent

I think one of the best songs on the SOundtrack is Want It Back. Its just So Damn Good, as is rain, Blue, See yOu Space Cowboy, etc., etc.

I've been listening to them currently at the moment also, as well as a few other of pieces of Kanno's works. I still need to get the rest of the bebop soundtracks since i only have the first one =/.

If they weren't so rare/out of print i'd own them all(note own, rather than obtained :(), Dave clear this up for me.

My ex housemate at uni used to listen to these sound tracks allt he time, the jazziness of it wasn;t for me in any way but I did love the opening track Tank

Everything I'm loving. Don't have any dislikes atm.

Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobundaze - Sambomaster
Dramatic - Base Ball Bear
Danzai no Hana ~Guilty Sky~ - Riyu Kosaka
Moment - Vivian or Kazuma
Wild Drive - Nagai Masato
Shuffle - Okui Masami

Love- 'it's time to come home' by Micheal Franti and spearhead

Hate- All that 'uber ghey' drum and bass all the chavs listen to

I've been listening to shinedown quite a bit of late. The album Us & Them is one one of the best albums in the last year and i can't get enough of it.

Best songs on the album:

-Beyond the sun
-Save Me
-Heroes
-I Dare You
-Someday

McIcy said:
The new Bowling for Soup single - love the video with Lee Majors too

ooo is that the bfs song "i'm gay"? if so im in the video wooo

well kinda in the crowd somewhere lol they took the video on there last get happy tour

The carpal tunnel of love- Fall out boy
Where is my mind-Placebo
Killswitch engage-The end of heart ache
Sorry your not a winner-Enter shikari
The Prayer-Block party
Awake and dreaming-Finger Eleven
Cute without the E-Taking back Sunday
Here in your arms-Hello goodbye

I love alot of songs at the moment!!!

Back