Songs you like and dislike at this moment in time.

I've been listening to the Stand Alone Complex O.S.T 2 for most of the last few weeks. I advise anyone who likes the music from the series to get this sound track, you won't regret it.

random_pie said:
I've been listening to the Stand Alone Complex O.S.T 2 for most of the last few weeks. I advise anyone who likes the music from the series to get this sound track, you won't regret it.

I'm on it >_>

Snow Patrols Chasing Cars is somewhat over-rated, don't care much for it. [Not that SP ain't good]

I'm not feelin' GS new album either, Hyaku, I liked her first, second was just a few original songs with the remainder being something whipped up for a "second album".

Currently liking Gackt's new song 'Revealation.' Even more impressed by the video. Great to see someone his age doing the whole gothic vibe!

Also liking 'Love Song' by Skye (ex-Morcheeba) which is surprising even me as I don't normally listen to that kind of music.

M.G xx

Lupus Inu said:
Snow Patrols Chasing Cars is somewhat over-rated, don't care much for it. [Not that SP ain't good]

I'm not feelin' GS new album either, Hyaku, I liked her first, second was just a few original songs with the remainder being something whipped up for a "second album".

That song: 'I'm just a girl', made me want to shove a pencil in my ear.

Piku - Chem Bros
We'll See What's So F*cking Funny When I'm F*cking Dead - Stuntrock
Cruel Whole (Abelcain Remix) - Venetian Snares
Flow Coma (AFX Remix) - 808 State

random_pie said:

This is surely one of the best anime ost ever.I have most of it on my mp3.
Especially love Cyberbird.

Loving:

Muse - Take A Bow
Mika - Grace Kelly
Queen - I Want To Break Free

Not loving:

Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby (It's a bit overplayed at the moment!)

Back