So what’s your MyAnimeList statistics?

I have 6.4% with Phobos.

I don't understand how it works though. 52 anime shared, I gave them an average of 8.4, Phobos 8.2. Plenty of matching scores or only a difference of 1 point too.

But giving Clannad a 5/10 is unforgivable in my eyes so I guess that must be the reason. :p
Yeah it’s pretty stupid, seems like the more you share the more off you’ll be.

As for clannad I just never got behind the MC he was extremely annoying and frankly needed to grow up from the start. As you can guess I wasn’t a fan of his, therefor a lot of the feel moments had absolutely no impact on me. I did however score Kanon very highly.

I’ve just finished the M’s. Someone give me strength to finish doing this.
Here you go:

latest

(Strength from Black Rock Shooter)

View attachment 2511
I've been watching anime somewhat consistently now since mid 2015, with 2016/2017 being when my collection started to really grow. Now if only I'd started sooner...
IMG_1348.PNG
An updated version (with a ton added to plan to watch and stuff I forgot I'd watched/getting through backlog/retroactively adding OVAs I hadn't added/seasonal anime)

Last edited:
View attachment 3148
An updated version (with a ton added to plan to watch and stuff I forgot I'd watched/getting through backlog/retroactively adding OVAs I hadn't added/seasonal anime)
That’s a decent bit added. You remind me that I probably should go back through everything myself. Have found out there’s a decent few I’ve missed adding myself. Or at least I assume there’s a decent few, a few random searches I did have shown I missed some. =/

That's good for how many days you've got. I've got twice the number of days as you but only 270 complete. Too many long running series and not enough films for me. :(
Yeah, 10% of that number are Ghibli films (I have marked each one as rewatched at least twice, some are much more)!
Films were, until recently, the main source of my anime watching. So the list also includes 7 Shinkai shorts/films, 4 Hosoda, 4 Kon, 3 (EDIT 7: forgot each Border is separate on MAL) GitS films/OVA (still some I haven't watched) and 8 individual films new to me from last year (old like Redline and new - Anthem of the Heart). And various other films and OVAs including Akira and Ninja Scroll.
Of my complete list FMA:B is my longest at 64 with MSG:SEED next at 50. My longest is actually on my On Hold list with Bleach at 109.

Last edited:
It's worth noting that you add can something to completed but manually pick the correct number of episodes/chapters you've watched/read and it will only count those. For instance, I finished Naruto recently and only added 130 episodes as I skipped all the fillers.

This is also good if you might want to continue a manga from where the anime left off but don't want a bunch of chapters that you haven't read to be added to your list.

That's good for how many days you've got. I've got twice the number of days as you but only 270 complete. Too many long running series and not enough films for me. :(
I’m in a similar boat to you. I feel like I should watch more films, they definitely make up the minority in my viewing.

It's worth noting that you add can something to completed but manually pick the correct number of episodes/chapters you've watched/read and it will only count those.
Yeah I've done that for Chobits as MAL counts the 2 recap episodes, but they aren't available on Funimation.
My Bleach episode count contains 2 filler seasons! Probably why I put it On Hold.

Yeah I've done that for Chobits as MAL counts the 2 recap episodes, but they aren't available on Funimation.
My Bleach episode count contains 2 filler seasons! Probably why I put it On Hold.

Bleach was the first anime I ever watched (Aside from DBZ, Pokemon etc when I just thought they were cartoons) and I really was enjoying it up until the Bount filler arc... Stopped watching it half way through and that was 5 years ago now. I'll give it another go at some point but I'll be skipping the fillers this time around.

I didn't mind the Bount Arc, for filler it wasn't bad, they did tie one or two characters into the rest of the series briefly at least.

It was mostly the length of it that was the problem for me. I don't mind 5-10 episodes of filler here and there, but 40+ episodes in one stretch is too much.

Back