So what’s your MyAnimeList statistics?

Here's my MAL profile. No manga as i don't read that, just to many anime to watch that i don't have the time to read Manga.
You'll notice that a lot of great shows are missing from my list, one of the reasons of this is that i'm late to the game and the fact that i watch a lot of seasonal anime series means there's little time for older series. Maybe i'll change my tactics a bit and start to plan to watch those older and classics anime series in the near future.

I also rate series pretty high, lowest number i've ever given was a 4 i guess. Maybe i haven't watched real poor anime, or it might be that i always find something fun in a series. Also i don't tend to score series i drop, and mostly apply the 3-episode rule before deciding to drop a serie or not, most get through that barrier :)

Seems i have the best affinity match with MrLaserSharkKH (61,3%) and the worst with NoSurprises (-29,1%)

Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 13.50.18.png

Here's my MAL profile. No manga as i don't read that, just to many anime to watch that i don't have the time to read Manga.
You'll notice that a lot of great shows are missing from my list, one of the reasons of this is that i'm late to the game and the fact that i watch a lot of seasonal anime series means there's little time for older series. Maybe i'll change my tactics a bit and start to plan to watch those older and classics anime series in the near future.

I also rate series pretty high, lowest number i've ever given was a 4 i guess. Maybe i haven't watched real poor anime, or it might be that i always find something fun in a series. Also i don't tend to score series i drop, and mostly apply the 3-episode rule before deciding to drop a serie or not, most get through that barrier :)

Seems i have the best affinity match with MrLaserSharkKH (61,3%) and the worst with NoSurprises (-29,1%)

View attachment 2788
Friend invite accepted.

Great quote by the way:
"My name is G.O.D
The Grand Oral Disseminator"

I’ve just finished the M’s. Someone give me strength to finish doing this.

Attachments

• D8662FF9-4237-45DA-ACD1-F5913FBA31CC.png
    D8662FF9-4237-45DA-ACD1-F5913FBA31CC.png
    432 KB · Views: 3
I have 6.4% with Phobos.

I don't understand how it works though. 52 anime shared, I gave them an average of 8.4, Phobos 8.2. Plenty of matching scores or only a difference of 1 point too.

But giving Clannad a 5/10 is unforgivable in my eyes so I guess that must be the reason. :p

Back