So whats your desktop?

Mines just the default windows 10 one, I remember when I would spend hours traversing the internet for the best wallpapers, now I cba, nobody else sees it so who cares! :p

Since i'm playing Dynasty Warriors 9 i thought I'd have a desktop that reflects it.

V1q1mDYh.jpg

If you're on windows, the best way to take screenshots imo is the snipping tool :)

Yeah I'm a Windows 10 user. Ah right, the only way I've done it is using print screen, then pasting it into a graphics program to edit (i.e reduce the size if it's a bit huge) XD How does one use the snipping tool? It's probably something glaringly obvious!

Yeah I'm a Windows 10 user. Ah right, the only way I've done it is using print screen, then pasting it into a graphics program to edit (i.e reduce the size if it's a bit huge) XD How does one use the snipping tool? It's probably something glaringly obvious!
If you press the windows button in the bottom left (or on your keyboard!) you can just type in snipping tool, and it should be a program with a pair of scissors as the icon, open it and there should be a button that says New, press that and then drag your mouse over from corner to corner and then when you let go you should be able to save the image!

If its something quick I always use paint. PS is if I actually want to fix the white balancing of a photo, or do some fancy editing. BUt if its just resizing/screenshotting/cropping then paint is faster.

Yeah that makes sense. It's just been habit I guess; I've been used to just having PS open in the BG so I've just used that for most things.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you press the windows button in the bottom left (or on your keyboard!) you can just type in snipping tool, and it should be a program with a pair of scissors as the icon, open it and there should be a button that says New, press that and then drag your mouse over from corner to corner and then when you let go you should be able to save the image!

I found the tool; never even knew it existed XD Thanks for the tip :)

Back