So What's Your Avatar Pic?

I want to see that llamas face on Kyon's head for @Neil.T next avatar
Your wish is my command! Hopefully this'll help bring a little bit of cheer to you, buddy. 😋

You get to choose my first post-simulwatch avatar, and there are two options.
Kyon llama mask.png
Kyon wearing a llama mask

(There's only so much I could do with that low-res MAL image and the pixel art app on my phone, and this is that!)

Option 2 coming tomorrow. 😉

@WMD:

Okay, dude. As promised, here's your other option for my post-simulwatch avatar. See which one you prefer. 😋

Kyon llama head.png
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya x BEASTARS? Llama-head Kyon

These Arknights artists are simply a godsend and my collection keeps expanding 🙀

IMG_20210415_220326.jpg

Avatar is Operator "W". I'd describe her as a femme fatale without the seductive element but definitely the deceptive kind. Luring her enemies into all kinds of recklessly planted bombs and traps while laughing at their demise.

"Nothing good ever comes of her laughter. And she's always laughing".

originArknights
characterW
publisherYostar, Inc.
game linkArknights
artistYime
art sourceW!!!

PROFILE BANNER
__surtr_arknights_drawn_by_niarwol__d75d2cb3208cd66c3d6953f63322e742.jpg

Banner art is Surtr. An bewitching enigma who literally walks over enemy operators with her "Stand". If there is one definite term to define her, it's "meta". Those who play Azur Lane will notice her in-game art is from the same artist (ASK) who also illustrated Jean Bart and Richelieu.

profile banner art

Last edited:
Another GL-inspired avatar from the current simulwatch:
Y'know, if you click through the link to the album (rather than using imgur's crappy embedded slide-show) you get much higher quality pics. But now you don't need to, 'cause I've cropped it for you from the raw image anyway ;)
SHIMON.jpg
Glad to be of service in the name of creating more GL avatars so we can keep rotating them FOREVER :p

Edit: In fact, just in case anyone else wants to complete the look:
VIRAL.jpg

Last edited:
Back