So, what's for lunch?

Girls with Guns

Mad Scientist
My friends and I made another trek to the local ramen shop last night for supper. I ordered my usual appetizer of takoyaki, some honey dew bubble tea with the black tapioca pearls on the bottom, and this time around I got the Spicy Seafood Ramen. There were 4 huge scallops, 6 jumbo shrimp, and crab meat in this ramen, and I spiced it up even more with the vial of hot pepper mix they had at the table, so it was extra 'toasty,' just the way I like it! Those takoyaki octopus balls are to die for; they literally melt in your mouth, and they give off a wonderfully strong fishy smell when they set them down in front of you. Mmm, so good!

takoyaki1.jpg

takoyaki2.jpg

seafoodramen.jpg

Last edited:

Girls with Guns

Mad Scientist
I have a few new food photos to add from just the last two days - I've been on a big feeding frenzy, lol... On Friday I went to check out a new pizza shop a few miles from my work for lunch, and I had two huge slices of anchovy pizza just the way i like it, all loaded up, along with an order of curly fries:

biganchoviepizza.jpg

Then Saturday Morning I had a yummy toasted "everything" bagel with cream cheese and lox, and I even found some "everything" lox to put on, uh, everything:

bagellox1.jpg

bagellox2.jpg

And finally, last night my three friends and I went back to the Noodle Shack to get ramen again, and I had my usual takoyaki appetizer, mango bubble tea, and Tonkatsu Ramen - disappointedly, they have reduced their serving of takoyaki from six balls to four (maybe larger balls than before?), but still very good - I love sucking on octopus balls! I brought my own little vial of hot peepers with me to spice up my meal this time - that's some dried Carolina Reaper pepper(!) - so just 4-6 of those little flakes is enough to get that entire bowl of ramen searing hot! Mmm!
takoyaki1.jpg

ramenbowl.jpg

Last edited: