Simulwatch schedule and suggestions list

They're all at least 24 eps Dragon Maid on it's second season, Quints 2 seasons and a film to come, Demon Slayer 2 cour season, a film and a second season in coming, AoT is getting close to 100 and add a sixth season in coming to all those JoJo eps (this is the only one I haven't watched yet though).

I still think it might be better to just start a new thread to host each new simulwatch, as we've done up until this point, personally speaking.
Yup, definitely agree that it is a lot easier, including for posterity, to have an individual thread for each show's simulwatch. I've personally found the older threads really handy to read as I watch along some shows that have been done, so definitely prefer that way.
I love Ghost Hunt and probably will watch it again around Halloween but tbh I'm not going to watch 1 epsiode a day of it. I'll either binge it or at the very least watch each arc in a sitting.
Good plan, I shall follow suit. Some shows are just impossible to resist bingeing. I am randomly just reminded of Corpse Party... My spoopy anime list continues to grow!
@Geriatric hedgehog "renegade watch" is one of my favorite terms on this forum lol

I am DOWN for some criminal activity.
I love meself some deviant behaviour!
Forgive my double post but while I'm here it would be remiss of me not to bring up Fate in any capacity, speaking as the resident Fate fanboy of course.
Yes please! I would love a full on Fate simulwatch and am planning to re-watching all of stay night in time for the release of the final Heaven's Feel. No way I could do one episode a day though!
Have I started a Holy Grail War by doing that? 😏
Love a corny joke heh.
I’ll probably join for Garden of Sinners, if I can keep myself from watching them (only watched the first one, 3 or so months ago).
I think you'd be fine to watch and then re-watch with the simulwatch. They're quite dense with a lot of jumping within the time periods so no doubt a simulwatch will really help people picking up on a variety of plot points and filling the holes.
No apologies needed, farzam. Good to have you here!

Any other takers for these suggestions?
I'd probably watch/re-watch all of them.

I'm seeing more sprawling/multi-season series being added on and am wondering if, in the interests of practicality, those ones could have a modified or more relaxed simulwatch where you can watch multiple episodes a day, with some free days in between to help catch up. Just a thought.

They're all at least 24 eps Dragon Maid on it's second season, Quints 2 seasons and a film to come, Demon Slayer 2 cour season, a film and a second season in coming, AoT is getting close to 100 and add a sixth season in coming to all those JoJo eps (this is the only one I haven't watched yet though).
I imagine with multi season stuff like AoT it would be better to split them into multiple simulwatches? That was my assumption though

Renegade Simulwatch Club announcement:

I've created a strawpoll thing to see what movie people want to watch in the next week for the random/one off movie. I've never used this before but I've created it such that only people with the link can fill it in, and also made people enter a name of some kind (you don't have to enter full forum name you can use a shorthand version, but it would be nice to see who voted for what).

Multiple choices are allowed, this way people can select more than one, will see how this goes :)

I am not going to vote myself as I have no idea about any of them really except for Pancreas. I will follow the votes and see what wins.

I was of a few minds thinking it could be a good opportunity to see something new, but ended up voting for one I've seen and own because there's no guarantee it would have won after all lol.

In the event there is a tie, then I will do a quick Powershell Get-Random on the tied results to decide the winner, and next time we do something similar I would add +1 votes to any of the tied ones that didn't win, which would give them more of a chance to win the next vote :)

I will let the vote run until Thursday evening say 8PM or so before declaring results.

Bugger, what I really want to watch are Metropolis (never seen but on my list for ages) or Ninja Scroll (not seen in aaaages) but I voted for movies I actually have hard copies for currently heh. Also forgot to add Jin-roh as a suggestion, D'oh!

Check out what I've added to the opening post, folks:

Renegade Simulwatch Club

“The first rule of Renegade Simulwatch Club is: you do not talk about Renegade Simulwatch Club.

“The second rule of Renegade Simulwatch Club is: you do not talk about Renegade Simulwatch Club.”

Well, maybe we can talk about it a little bit. 😛

The Renegade Simulwatch Club offers you an alternative to the main simulwatch schedule. Follow the link below to find out what these deviants are planning right now:

@Lordhippos: Just a suggestion, dude, but if you were to create a dedicated Renegade Simulwatch Club thread, I could change the above link to that post of yours to a permanent link to your thread.

Let me know if you do, and I'll make the necessary edit. 👍

Last edited:
@Lordhippos: Just a suggestion, dude, but if you were to create a dedicated Renegade Simulwatch Club thread, I could change the above link to that post of yours to a permanent link to your thread.

Cheers for the offer, think it's OK to carry on discussions etc here for now, don't worry about my spamming too many of these as I suspect they will be sporadic and infrequent, certainly unlikely to spawn up more than one thing per month unless it's a really bespoke thing like a film or two.

Got the film in the next week, then Barakamon early Sep under main branch, then Shiki mid Sep, not intending to add more until Shiki is done o_O

Just a reminder that the voting for which film to watch is ending at 8PM tonight :)

Looking like the choice is going to be Anthem of the Heart with I want to eat your Pancreas a close second.

The winner will become the official choice and I will create a thread and set a watch deadline of just before Barakamon starts, so probably 31/08 to give people a few days to watch it! :cool:

I'm likely to watch it either Sat or Sun as I have plans tomorrow myself.

Back