series you wished didn't existed

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED was enough. I enjoyed SEED, but I felt like DESTINY was trying to repeat the formula too soon (At least give it a few more years Sunrise 9.9) and Shinn Asuka is so annoying! Only plus side about it was Lunamaria...

Outside of anime though...I so agree about Twilight. I'd gladly support CERN's time machine plans if they agreed to stop it being published.

fare enuff i didn't say it has to be a anime but totally agree Twilight is 120% stupid.

i bet 1/4 of girls who watch Twilight who still in school is going to say * il do what they did in Twilight il get married while im in school just like Twilight*
Twilight gives the wrong message to young girls

TheLasersharkKH said:
Family Guy (Mainly anything that came out after cancellation Number 1)
Doesn't even Seth McFarlane agree with that? xD. I remember he outright said he'd prefer if the series was cancelled and he just made the occasional feature length thing.

I will have to agree that GT was quite poor compared to the others.

I found Needless entertaining but quite pointless, still I wouldn't say it was bad as that's how it was intended.

I am not sure how this went to Twilight but one of my male friends loves it and said he'd lost respect for me because I hadn't seen any past the first one. Sorry but I like vampires but there is something seriously wrong if they sparkle! (not to mention the poor acting)

vampire knights dose a better job then Twilight.
vampire knights is beautiful but Twilight no.

i hate all the characters in needless there all morons.
gundam seed and destiny is terrible
dragon ball GT isn't as good as dragon ball and z its bad

so far its those 4 i dont like

Mutsumi said:
Why is Twilight such marmite? Am I the only one who thought it was fine, but neither as good as people say nor as bad as people say?

I have to say that I didn't hate it, or love it either, but I did find the acting quite poor and the sparkling was quite stupid (In my opinion). All in all it was okay but I didn't find I wanted to watch it again or any of the ones that followed.

@AnimeFreak17
Did Needless offend you that much?

Beat to Death Angel Dokoro Chan.

Such a hateful little series with absolutely nothing to add to animation.

We get it, the dood is doomed to a loop where he'll invent super peadophila because he'll become afraid of anything that has a chest size that can't be described as a ironing board because he'll associate it with horrible death and thus he'll invent super peadophila and thus the dumb cow will come down and kill him over and over again because and so on.

We got that godamned joke by the end of the first episode. So why is their like eight episodes of it, why is it licenced and why did it get a f**king dub instead of GaoGaiGar part 2?!

Coincidently, If we can extend the question to US anime companies, Media Blasters can go die in a ditch for all I care.

How did we get to Twilight? Must be R-Patz's mad crazy animal magnetism...don't front, shun.

While I have to admit to never having actually seen any twilight movie yet, they do look like they have some kind of cheesy entertainment value to them, and I can certainly think of more deserving things to vanquish into the ether...such as EASTENDERS and anything even remotely like it, it's depressing how much of our population watch this perverse entity on a weekly basis

Bo^7
Dragonball Evolution

Wha! Nah shun, you be mad trippin! DB evo was my movie of 09. Why? simply for introducing me to the delectable pleasures of Jamie Chung! She too much, Shun!

JamesX said:
Mutsumi said:
Why is Twilight such marmite? Am I the only one who thought it was fine, but neither as good as people say nor as bad as people say?

I have to say that I didn't hate it, or love it either, but I did find the acting quite poor and the sparkling was quite stupid (In my opinion). All in all it was okay but I didn't find I wanted to watch it again or any of the ones that followed.

@AnimeFreak17
Did Needless offend you that much?
i dont mind GT but gundam seed and destiny and needless was terrible i just dont like the characters in needless there all idiots and merciless and gundam seed and destiny was awful the wing series is still crying in its bed saying why did they make this rip off

vashdaman said:
How did we get to Twilight? Must be R-Patz's mad crazy animal magnetism...don't front, shun.

While I have to admit to never having actually seen any twilight movie yet, they do look like they have some kind of cheesy entertainment value to them, and I can certainly think of more deserving things to vanquish into the ether...such as EASTENDERS and anything even remotely like it, it's depressing how much of our population watch this perverse entity on a weekly basis

Bo^7
Dragonball Evolution

Wha! Nah shun, you be mad trippin! DB evo was my movie of 09. Why? simply for introducing me to the delectable pleasures of Jamie Chung! She too much, Shun!
the bill was better then eastenders

Rui said:
If stupid girls are going to dump a boy for not being Edward (who isn't even cool or good looking, in the movies at least...), they were going to make up some excuse to dump them anyway. If it wasn't Edward, it would have been Brad Pitt or Justin Bieber or some other excuse. I feel sorry for Twilight for attracting so much disdain just because a vocal minority of its fans are unusually crazy thirteen year old girls.

The anti-Twilight stuff personally annoys me because relatively few series come out for girls over here and it comes off as everyone jumping on it rather than just watching something else, which is generally what I've always tried to do if I can tell from a mile away that I won't like something. It should be obvious from the summary that a vampire romance is not for everyone, but everyone seems to passionately hate it. It annoyed me so much I actually started watching the series to be perverse, though I ended up deciding Alice was the hottest one :s

R

I did just say I don't hate the game, I hate the players :p Or rather, their abberant behaviour, I just hate psychotic fans.

Back