Rate the last anime you watched out of 10

Samurai Champloo 9/10
This was one of the most entertaining series I've seen for a while. It had great characters, a good plot, good humour. It also had probably the best recap episode ever.

mangaman74 said:
animefreak17 said:
Garzeys wing

Dear God this was awful

The editing is terrible
The pacing is terrible
I was so confused and almost drop off to sleep 3 times.......It's that awful

1/10
:eek: You gave something 1/10? There exists an anime that even you dont like?

Do you dare watch it.

Besides there's a bunch of anime I dislike...

Suzuka
Gazeys wing
Gundam 00, seed, seed dynasty,
Bible black second season
Code gaess.........Well I hate lelouch but code gaess isn't it's own thing
Hell girl
The girl who lept though space
Shiki......cause I hate the humans
Bobobobobobobo
Dragonball gt

There's a few more I dislike

animefreak17 said:
mangaman74 said:
animefreak17 said:
Garzeys wing

Dear God this was awful

The editing is terrible
The pacing is terrible
I was so confused and almost drop off to sleep 3 times.......It's that awful

1/10
:eek: You gave something 1/10? There exists an anime that even you dont like?

Do you dare watch it.

Besides there's a bunch of anime I dislike...

Suzuka
Gazeys wing
Gundam 00, seed, seed dynasty,
Bible black second season
Code gaess.........Well I hate lelouch but code gaess isn't it's own thing
Hell girl
The girl who lept though space
Shiki......cause I hate the humans
Bobobobobobobo
Dragonball gt

There's a few more I dislike
That might be the case but I don't remember you giving anything 1/10 before. You may hate LeLouch but you didn't give Code Geass that low a mark. Your usual low mark is around 5 or 6 from what I remember. Of those above shows you mentioned, what do you rate them as?

Watched these films last week:

Dantes Inferno - 6/10

It was ok, i really enjoyed the game but didn't think this was as good. The only thing that kept me entertained was seeing the different animation styles used by the 5 different studios.

Porco Rosso - 10/10

Another Ghibli film that i loved, can't find any fault with this. Thought Michael Keaton did an excellent job as Porco in the dub. I read about Miyazaki maybe writing a sequel set during the Spanish Civil War with Porco also returning but seeing that he's retired now doesn't look like it'll happen :(

My Neighbour Totoro - 8.5/10

Thought this was pretty good but maybe a tiny bit overrated, not to say i didn't enjoy it though. Possibly one that kids and families would enjoy more as it felt more of a family film. As one of the films that most people associate with Ghibli and say it's one of their best i had pretty high expectations but it didn't fully live up to them :(

DragonBlaze67 said:
I read about Miyazaki maybe writing a sequel set during the Spanish Civil War with Porco also returning but seeing that he's retired now doesn't look like it'll happen :(

Had been assuming it was off myself as well, but I gather it's still on, just with Yonebashi directing instead of Miyazaki. Personally, I'd rather they didn't do a sequel though - I feel the film's ending was spot on as it was and to try and add more would take away from that.

Spice and Wolf 9/10
This was the most entertaining economics lesson I've ever had. Joking aside, I wish they'd adapt more of the light novels since the plot only got better from when the anime ended.

Heavy Metal L-Gaim - 9/10

My memory of L-Gaim is undiminished on this re-watch. It's still a classic in every sense, an epic story with great characters and some awesome mecha designs. It does get off to a fairly slow start but it just continues to get better and better as the series progresses and the final 20 episodes are amazing. It loses 1 point due to some of the silliness that is prevalent earlier in the series and is significantly reduced in the second half (like so many 80's mecha shows). L-Gaim remains one of my all time favourites.

Dusk Maiden of Amnesia

Loved this show. Another where I had an image of what I thought the show would be about but then the show went ahead and mixed up a few genres and made something better than I expectes.

I'm not usually a fan of romance or harem shows but this mixes those two elements with horror mystery and drama so well that it'd be a disservice to the creators to lump it in one genre.

Likeable characters, a good mystery, great art style and editing, and a romance you can get behind.

9/10

Heavy Metal L-Gaim - OVA I & II - 3/10

Heavy Metal L-Gaim - OVA III: Full Metal Soldier - 10/10

OVA I & II are terribly edited recaps that re-order some of the events of the TV series and as such don't make a lot of sense, but Full Metal Soldier is another brilliant piece of Tomino sci-fi. It only works in the context of the TV series (no background is explained), but it is a well paced action fest with a good dollop L-Gaim drama thrown in for good measure. If must if you like the TV series

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: - 9/10

OVAs & The Sacred Star of Milos: - 8/10

Don't think I need to say much as I think everyone has seen FMA. The movie was a very good addition to the series. As for the OVAs the first one was boring but the rest of them were really good and could of been actual episodes in the series.

Z mind

Another mecha anime nothing special

7/10

tenamonya voyagers

Ok if this was a longer running series I'd be more invested.....I just like the set up

A teacher
A student
A girl who is from a crime organisation who is a big bad boss who uses a chip to make any machinery powerful

The student and teacher who is sent to a remote planet for school goes bankrupt and they have no way of getting home and meets this girl and they are on the run from the police while trying to get home.

It's actually a entertaining idea I wouldn't mind watching ....but sadly it's cut short.

7.5/10

Btooom!: Very good survival series with some real dark elements added to it. Them using bombs is a very unique thing and I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this anime. The animation, characters, plot and even the dub was good considering it was Sentai. Going to pickup the manga as the manga continues where the anime left off.

9/10

9/10 - Outlaw Star

I didn't expect to be as moved by this as I did. Had kind of been put off a bit by all the endless 'It's like a poor man's Cowboy Bebop comments' - and yes, it is a lot like Bebop, but I like that it does a lot of fun things with the format and manages to match the silly stuff with the more serious moments.

The characters are all charming, and I don't think I've ever seen a show as zany and colourful as this - the art style still holds its own remarkably well too, without looking too dated. Every episode packs a punch - helped by the fact many are self contained (something Bebop does very well too). The relationship between Gene and Melfina is fascinating too - there's so many places they could have taken it, and you just know that if the show had been made today, they'd have fanserviced the crap out of Melfina.

Also, Hilda is possibly the most badass character ever.

Fullmetal Alchemist The Sacred Star of Milos - 8/10

As Kurz said above this film is a very good side story to the main plot of the main series. If you're a FMA fan i'd recommend picking this up :)

Back