Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

animefreak17 said:
Mutsumi said:
It was a £30 Toshiba one from Currys. :)
dude if you was here right now id kiss ya. thanks so much do you have any idea how many years iv been trying to figure out how and where to get a multi dvd player. now if i go i go to currys tomorrow and have a look and get one i can finally get the draonball series and one piece thanks again your a right star
Your current DVD player can probably take R1 discs aswell. Just google the model of the DVD player (Will probably be on the back), and the words 'region hack', and you should find a method of making it play r1 dvds.

Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
Mutsumi said:
dude if you was here right now id kiss ya. thanks so much do you have any idea how many years iv been trying to figure out how and where to get a multi dvd player. now if i go i go to currys tomorrow and have a look and get one i can finally get the draonball series and one piece thanks again your a right star
Your current DVD player can probably take R1 discs aswell. Just google the model of the DVD player (Will probably be on the back), and the words 'region hack', and you should find a method of making it play r1 dvds.
i use my ps3 for playing my dvds

animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
Mutsumi said:

I use my PS3 for all r2 DVDs, because the upscaling is just beautiful, but I use my multiregion player for r1.

Mutsumi said:
animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
Mutsumi said:

I use my PS3 for all r2 DVDs, because the upscaling is just beautiful, but I use my multiregion player for r1.
that what i would have done. by the way if we're on this subject (* how to look after your anime and manga collections*) i made a new form called that

my collection might not be as flashy as Mutsumi with loads of room with kickass shelfs and such but space is awkward you know. by the way if you see a black space on the pics just click on it

and i have a question - you can see my gundam series right well you have gundam seed gundam wing gundam movies ect, do they count as a whole series or do they count as individual series even tho there all call gundam

Lawrence said:
I used to use a multi region dvd player to watch my R1 dvds but then I realised it was bleaching the image and everything was largely over saturated with light.
They're NTSC not PAL!!
It's supposed to be like that, you need to adjust your TV for the different bightness level.

ok i got a new dvd player today and i did what you guys told me to do on how to get it multi region and it fing works thanks guys now i can try and get the one piece series and dragon ball series thanks a lot

Nice one, welcome to the club.

Except there isn't actually a club.

I just mean well done on getting a multi-region player. :D

Mutsumi said:
Nice one, welcome to the club.

Except there isn't actually a club.

I just mean well done on getting a multi-region player. :D
i got it from best buy its all thanks to you guys of course if it wasn't for you guys i wouldn't of had got one now i have a dvd player to get dragonball and one piece

Made some changes so thought I would repost :)

100_0271.jpg

100_0273.jpg

100_0272.jpg

100_0086.jpg

100_0279.jpg

100_0089.jpg

100_0088.jpg

100_0090.jpg

Dude- that triple monitor set up you have has me in awe o_O

Why on earth do you need them? I want the same now, even though there is likely no practical benefit (for me) whatsoever lol.

Here are my reasons in order of importance,

> Useful for multiple applications
> LOOKS AWESOME
> Allows me to do several things at once
> LOOKS AWESOME
> Upgraded my desk and wanted to upgrade my system
> Did I mention it looks awesome?

;-)

butch-cassidy said:
Here are my reasons in order of importance,

> Useful for multiple applications
> LOOKS AWESOME