Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

imag0012k.jpg

As requested (sorry for quality, only got my phone to hand) I apologise for the mess - My room turns into a natural disaster when I am working on a writing project and that explains all the paperwork on the desk (As well as the map on the wall)

And this is not my entire collection. I've got about 40 Dvds in boxes under my bed as well - and my manga collection (Not that extensive, about 40 volumes from lots of series) is next door.

The bottom shelf on the right is entirely Anime. Including GITS series (both) Excel Saga, Nadesico, Haibane Renmei, Lain, Azumanga Daioh, RODTv, Noein, Fantastic children, all the Ghbili films amongst others.

The left hand middle shelf contains some of my newer series and box sets - you can probably make out the Escaflowne box set as well as Eureka Seven.

The top shelf is films, but behind it are a load of Anime series I don't watch, including some of the old Manga Video cheap releases. (My film collection is in front)

And on the left there are several stacks of CDrs - including all 200 episodes of sailor moon fansubbs from about 2004 - before I had a dvd writer (And that took a DAMN long time to copy!)

Also got about 40 VHS tapes, but they are all downstairs.

An excuse to keep me from revision a little bit longer -___- this isn't my whole collection since all of my DVDs are at home and I don't have a picture of them, these are what I actually have with me at Uni at the moment.
IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

And although these pictures are probably more than a year old, my manga hasn't grown much since then. Have about 315 volumes right now.
IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

Loving the blu ray apreciation thread here, i've got a relatively small collection in comparison to others here, but I buy whatever takes my fancy or specific shows that I want to keep on dvds and delete the fansubs :)

Trying to get rid of the majoirty of my manga at the moment, so if you fancy some more books to stack, check out the thread in the marketplace (shameless bump :))

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

My small BD collection :(

Jaymii said:
I really hope Nintendo's is an innuendo I'm just not getting.

IN YOUR END - O
Nintendo's. The new fast food chain featuring food from your favourite Nintendo games. Now you too can eat giant radishes and mushrooms. Go now, and you'll get the Kirby deal, where we let you eat anything you see. Even our employees!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxon said:
Jaymii said:
I really hope Nintendo's is an innuendo I'm just not getting.

IN YOUR END - O
Nintendo's. The new fast food chain featuring food from your favourite Nintendo games. Now you too can eat giant radishes and mushrooms. Go now, and you'll get the Kirby deal, where we let you eat anything you see. Even our employees!

Maxon wins the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
bd1.jpg

bd2.jpg
bd3.jpg

HD shelf, coming along quite nicely (could have done a better job with the pics, but I just got a new computer and have lost Photoshop, so I'll have to make do with Picasa for now).

They're uh, sat on the shelf next to those >_>

I'm not using the Ghibli ones because it makes the collection look too disjointed. The Summer Wars/TGWLTT one was just too garish for my tastes (probably doesn't help me as a BD collector that I don't actually like bright blue very much).

Back