Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

The upgraded manga library.

IMG_1245.jpg

:) I want to tidy off the other two shelves because those are all my brothers PS3 games/consoles. He'll moan if I move them around though. Ha

Hawthorns said:
:) I want to tidy off the other two shelves because those are all my brothers PS3 games/consoles. He'll moan if I move them around though. Ha
you sir are a true otaku ( that's a compliment) of manga. i going to take some pic of my anime collection again ( updating )

fabricatedlunatic said:
The problem with manga is the amount of space it occupies. When you can blow through the average volume in 30-45 minutes, the content/shelf space ratio doesn't compare favourably to that of disc-based anime (****, I had an extension built just to house those Akira phone books). Until I can afford to buy myself a warehouse, I'm cutting down drastically on the amount of manga I buy.
I agree on that, that's why I've decided to keep only the ones I'm still to read or the ones I rated over 9. Although I like a lot of things more than most people, I very rarely rate something over 9, so it's working for me.

Hawthorns said:
I've got a couple of these bookcases. They're dirt cheap and can hold about 115 standard volumes each. Going to get a third one pretty soon.
I've had a few of these: http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... KCASES.htm

Then, when I was going to order a new one, I've relized I could fit most of my collection in those files and that's what I did. I've kept the nicer boxsets in their original, but most of the regular-DVDs-bundled-in-a-case boxset were all put in files. Saves an awful lot of space.

Anyway, I never really wanted to post my anime collection here, as it would only confirm my level of insanity to some other aukners, but I'm so proud of my latest acquisition, I have to post it here. It was acquired at the Manga's 20 year party.

Most of my DVDs are in a large folder in order to save space, with the boxes put into storage. Thus my collection does not look as dramatic. These discs are not listed in any order.

These are the DVDs let to be put into the folder.

And here is my manga.

There are more books behind. The ones you can't see are (from left-to-right) Spice and Wolf novels 1-2 and manga 1; Ghost in the Shell 1; Foxy Lady 1; PhD: Phantasy Degree 1-3; R.O.D.: Read or Die 1-4; Melancholy of Haurhi Suzumiya 1; Aqua 1-2; Aria 1-6; Free Collars Kingdom 1-3; Yotsuba&! 1-9; and Hellsing 1-8.

Back