Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

Did you buy them from Kimchi by any chance? Happen to know the likelihood of customs/ if it's cheaper to buy them separately?

If your talking about GiTS at KimichiDVD you can tell them what value to mark the sets at on the customs declaration, and if u want them marked as gift or merchandise sample

Had to organise my room since its being inspected, and decided to move my shelf around a bit more so I could put up my newer stuff.

Mu0HR79.jpg

The rows are double stacked. The top shelf is just hiding more DVDs, and the bottom shelf is hiding a majority of my standard BDs, and alot of my AL CEs since I wanted to show off the nice art of Tanya, and Overlord.

When I get enough shelf space to show all my titles without covering some up with double layers of anime I'll make sure to post.

100% all anime.
7ft blu ray/dvd metal shelving units

Attachments

• 20170803_100556.jpg
    20170803_100556.jpg
    939 KB · Views: 81
  • 20170803_100649.jpg
    20170803_100649.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
  • 20170803_100722.jpg
    20170803_100722.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
  • 20170803_100744.jpg
    20170803_100744.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
  • 20170803_100802.jpg
    20170803_100802.jpg
    950.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 20170803_100824.jpg
    20170803_100824.jpg
    848.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 20170803_100932.jpg
    20170803_100932.jpg
    878 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Thought it's time for an update as it's been a year since my last update.

Main changes are that I have reduced my DVD sets mainly replaced by Blu Rays. The Ghibli steelbooks took me a while to pick up.

Picked up some nice Sentai sets this year and also got quite a few anime limited sets. I may run out of space next year but I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

20170812_102243.jpg 20170812_102230.jpg

Last edited:
Got myself a new bookcase so decided to post it up with all the anime on it. This is my 2nd bookcase, while the first does have some anime on it its just Naruto, Bleach and the odd movie in DVD so not going to bother posting that shelf here.

Entire Bookcase
CL0Fy0F.jpg

Individual Shelves
Top Shelf
baLjExr.jpg
Top-Middle Shelf
bczemEM.jpg
Middle Shelf
roq8Zhn.jpg
Bottom-Middle Shelf
ILYf8dS.jpg
Bottom-Low Shelf
8tfiNrH.jpg
Bottom Shelf
GUXUHZp.jpg

Organised the anime by company and thought I'd give a closer look. if this post is too long then please let me know how spoiler tags work to make this post smaller lol

ADV Films - recently added 7 series to this collection and i hope to find more series that i missed out on in the 00's
YeZphff.jpg

Up next is Animatsu. I debated wether or not to put these in with Manga but i decided to give them their own picture.
haMliff.jpg

Anime Limited is next, it's small but all their stuff is damn near collecter's edition and they are pricey.
hfMTFZx.jpg

Beez is next. really wanna get more stuff from Beez that's not been rescued yet.
kLDUmFI.jpg

Funimation now, only 2 so far but I've been busy looking for old stuff from the 00's I've been neglecting current releases lol
Z6OMcdP.jpg

Manga Entertainment is up next. I included Kaze here cause as far as i know Manga distributes all their stuff in the UK.
ecniNwh.jpg

obgxNpU.jpg

8DxIu1m.jpg

onto MVM. I forgot to include Love Hina in the pictures which is why it has one on its own lol.
g0n3lpB.jpg

ZtDXS9d.jpg

mcCsY9Q.jpg

iQEchFy.jpg

Revelation Films. I need to find out what else these guys put out that they actually completed.
pO8JLtc.jpg

Studio canal or basically just Ghibli lol
doTuN8N.jpg

and our newest uk anime entrant Universal. Another one who likes their collector's stuff so I dont expect to get alot until standard editions appear.
aS42vhP.jpg

Last edited:
Organised the anime by company and thought I'd give a closer look. if this post is too long then please let me know how spoiler tags work to make this post smaller lol

Hmm.. this is something that I've been thinking about for quite sometime. Like don't get me wrong, there's no harm with having tons of photos on this thread because the more the merrier. But after using Blu-ray (dot) com forum for quite sometime, the folks over there made a good point about the users who don't have a great connection or are using mobile data could be bothered by numerous images.

But since you asked about how to use a spoiler tag, basically it's this: [ SPOILER ] (without the spaces) and then the usual [/ SPOILER ] (without the spaces). The spoiler option is located on the icon set between the movie clip and the save icon at the top of the post banner, and then a drop down list will appear. The quote option is also located in that list alongside the spoiler button.

Hmm.. this is something that I've been thinking about for quite sometime. Like don't get me wrong, there's no harm with having tons of photos on this thread because the more the merrier. But after using Blu-ray (dot) com forum for quite sometime, the folks over there made a good point about the users who don't have a great connection or are using mobile data could be bothered by numerous images.

But since you asked about how to use a spoiler tag, basically it's this: [ SPOILER ] (without the spaces) and then the usual [/ SPOILER ] (without the spaces). The spoiler option is located on the icon set between the movie clip and the save icon at the top of the post banner, and then a drop down list will appear. The quote option is also located in that list alongside the spoiler button.

Thanks for the assist. things are easier to naviagte when it looks all organised too lol

Since I got some new shelves and added a bunch to my collection, I thought I'd add some pics. They're a little blurry in places but hey ho.
IMG_0916.JPG
Top shelf 1
IMG_0918.JPG
Shelves 2 and 3
IMG_0919.JPG
Shelves 4 and 5
IMG_0928.JPG
Shelves 6-9(most of 8 and 9 are empty)
IMG_0921.JPG
Shelf 10 with my bigger sets and CEs
IMG_0923.JPG
Shelf 11 with my remaining CEs
IMG_0924.JPG
Shelf 12 with my Anime films
IMG_0922.JPG
Bonus shelf: Studio Ghibli films

I'm planning on Getting more shelves for the newer white unit housing the films since it didn't come with enough.
I'd post pics of the rest of my Blu Ray/games collection but some of it is hard to get to at the moment

Back