Pics, everyone

.....................:eek: ...................sooooooooooooooooooo vash is a dog.

How the he'll dose he type,?

Lol joking yes yes thats a very nice puppy ya got there.

Since some of you think I'm a dude and my photo on page 88 wasn't evidence enough that I'm not hehe, I thought I'd post another photo :p hope this works and quality is ok as I'm doing this on my phone. I'm on the right and my gorgeous friend Ryna is on the left.

thank you both :)

i was going to post one of my friend and i with tashes on (i had a freddie (mercury) for a day themed party) but then that would go against me confirming i'm a girl wouldnt it ;) :p

I might share the tash one at some point as my friend and I do look pretty nifty lol. Had a thing for tashes for a while which is why once I dressed as the biker from The Village People (we dressed up as the entire band my friends and I and performed YMCA in my living room for everyone hehe) and then obviously dressing up as leather look Freddie :p

I enjoy having themed parties. The next one I want is a "dress as a decade" theme. I would be 60's as I have uber flared jeans :D

why thank you :)

it helps that i tend not to care what people think (when they're thoughts are negative i mean) as i just be myself and do what makes me happy whether thats in public, at parties, at work or in the privacy of mine and peoples homes lol. i am VERY easily amused and love simple things so i tend to make a big deal about a fit cake in a shop window, whenever my fave flower stalls get ordhids in and currently, all things t-rex. im a right 5 year old boy over t-rex's atm. really want an "if you're happy and you know it... oh." t-rex t-shirt from Pulp :p :D

The Fuuu

what are attractive people doing on this forum. Seriously sick of it now!
Especially when it's over a 100 miles away, that I can't take you out for a sweet meal or something Gaahh

plus any chance getting to know you mate Ryna? :D

Otaku-san said:
The Fuuu

Especially when it's over a 100 miles away, that I can't take you out for a sweet meal or something Gaahh

dude im flattered but i dont swing that way. lol

animefreak17 said:
Otaku-san said:
The Fuuu

dude im flattered but i dont swing that way. lol

God your like a bad penny

Awww, you'd feed me? :p :)

I'm afraid my friend Ryna is taken and does not frequent any forums :p

I believe she's cosplaying at the Manchester Expo (the photo was taken on our way to last years) if any lucky person wants to get a look in? Haha. I'll be there too, just an FYI lol.

I know I've barely posted in the past few months, but hey! I thought I'd post a pic here, so that those that do know me know that I'm not dead in a ditch somewhere. :p

Actually, the truth is far from it. First of all, I'm alive! And rather than a ditch, I'm in Malta right now on a film shoot! I'm on the right.

[Pic removed]

Back