Pics, everyone

Zin5ki said:
I suppose I should show my face here as well.

^
Hahahaa what a nerdy pic

Tis Great Yonder
114330.jpg

Zin5ki said:
I suppose I should show my face here as well.
Sort of dissapointed. Was expecting an upper-class businessman fully suited in his mid 30s.

Don't take that the wrong way though! It's how I pictured you because of the way you... express yourself here.

Just noticed I haven't shown my face bar in a youtube video to AUKN so I figured i'd take a picture of me in my new bandana :lol:

My friend wanted one but, for some reason my eyeballs look completely ****** so, forgive its weirdness.

I bought the bandana cause my friend said i'd look like a noodle salesman, so I figured, i'd see if I can sell Noodles in my school. Do I look like someone YOU would buy noodles off of?

DSC01227.jpg

CitizenGeek said:
I think I'd be pretty happy buying noodles from you! :]

What does your t-shirt say? It looks like it might be Irish?

Sadly; not Irish. It just says "Children of Bodom"

However; if you knew what font it was.... that'd be awesome.

Spyro201 said:
I bought the bandana cause my friend said i'd look like a noodle salesman, so I figured, i'd see if I can sell Noodles in my school. Do I look like someone YOU would buy noodles off of?
I'll buy some if you say "He say you Brade Runner" first. :D

I should probably show my face here sometime. Perhaps an official portrait is in order.

Spyro201 said:
Just noticed I haven't shown my face bar in a youtube video to AUKN so I figured i'd take a picture of me in my new bandana :lol:

My friend wanted one but, for some reason my eyeballs look completely ****** so, forgive its weirdness.

DSC01227.jpg

have u been playing in ur mums make up box again spyro???

skikes said:
Spyro201 said:

DSC01227.jpg

have u been playing in ur mums make up box again spyro???

Nope. It's mine.

I'll buy some if you say "He say you Brade Runner" first.

I should probably show my face here sometime. Perhaps an official portrait is in order.

:lol: Deal.

Well I suppose as the cool kids are doing it here is me.

In control of the hair.

Don't make the hair angry it has a life of its own.

HOLY SKITTLES!!!

i'm so zelous of your collection right there Dracos

what is that 70 odd boxsets out of my 7

FUFUFUFUFUFU

i just blame it that you've lived on this planet longer

panda z looks so cute :3 Dracos is wearing the same t-shirt in both photos! lololol. Major fashion faux-pas there :p That's a really impressive anime collection, though :]

And now, me with my new glasses:

180718.jpg

Back