Pics, everyone

CitizenGeek said:
Ah, that would make more sense. I thought it was like a "before and after" thing :s

:lol: It is, in a sense. The upper one, before he takes his hair bobble out, the lower one, after he takes it out.

Spyro201 said:
CitizenGeek said:
Ah, that would make more sense. I thought it was like a "before and after" thing :s

:lol: It is, in a sense. The upper one, before he takes his hair bobble out, the lower one, after he takes it out.

Photos on the same day.

I have been growing my hair for years and now it has got to a decent length after years of dying abuse. It is horribly curly so has a life of its own. I really want straight hair like my mate who has the classic kung fu film pigtail past his waist at about 6'4' that is long hair. All the fangirls would squee over him if he cosplayed.

Good look for CG going on there.

Dracos said:
I have been growing my hair for years and now it has got to a decent length after years of dying abuse. It is horribly curly so has a life of its own. I really want straight hair like my mate who has the classic kung fu film pigtail past his waist at about 6'4' that is long hair. All the fangirls would squee over him if he cosplayed.
I've been growing mine on and off for a good while too. I don't think it's the straightness that matters with long hair though - it's the bloody thickness. My hair is straight but it's really thick. I'll wash it on a morning, tie it up and go out, then when I come back in I have what looks like a old straw broom on my back.

You won't be getting any pictures of that look.

ayase said:
Dracos said:
I've been growing mine on and off for a good while too. I don't think it's the straightness that matters with long hair though - it's the bloody thickness. My hair is straight but it's really thick. I'll wash it on a morning, tie it up and go out, then when I come back in I have what looks like a old straw broom on my back.

You won't be getting any pictures of that look.

Wow. I wanna see what you like. Ayase has long hair!?!?!

I always let my hair down. Not many barbarians with hair tied. :D

I'll prove with a picture that I look like a proper Goth once I get home.
Not like the folks with heavy make-up, like the chaps who raped Rome. :D

Derfel said:
I always let my hair down. Not many barbarians with hair tied. :D

I'll prove with a picture that I look like a proper Goth once I get home.
Not like the folks with heavy make-up, like the chaps who raped Rome. :D

I'm still growing mine. Two years, maybe 3 and I should be all long 8)

My hair is the shortest it has been in quite a while. I have had it in all sorts of lengths, from extremely short to passed my shoulders. At the moment it is "Light Yagami" style, except the back of mine is shorter.

My biggest problem was over bleaching it about 5 years ago when it was red the top started to beak off, that's when I stopped dying it.

Other hair disasters were when it turned candyfloss pink when I was at Uni when I bleached it out a lot in my effort to get it to dye lilac. And when it went green instead of blue. Dying blue over red I got an interesting blue red purple thing going on.

Derfel said:
Just make sure to trim it once you notice split ends. Can't hurt. :D

LOL Yah. The problem i've got is, I have an uber devillock. So my fringe comes to my chest, but it only just reaches the base of my neck at the back.

Go on then:
ayase.jpg

Disclaimer: Photographic Enhacement and Shades may make subject seem cooler than they appear. Lens flare is natural result of odd lighting. Bookcases by Ikea of Sweden.

ayase said:
Go on then:
ayase.jpg

Disclaimer: Photographic Enhacement and Shades may make subject seem cooler than they appear. Lens flare is natural result of odd lighting. Bookcases by Ikea of Sweden.

I never imagined you'd look like that.

I always thought of the old avatar you had. The black and white one, a guy with a beard...

I have no idea how you managed to get on the topic of long hair.. but I might as well join in, my hair used to be long and go down my back, but I had it cut when I started to try and get jobs, I'll probably give a better impression if I don't have to keep moving my hair out my eyes =P

JamesX said:
I have no idea how you managed to get on the topic of long hair.. but I might as well join in, my hair used to be long and go down my back, but I had it cut when I started to try and get jobs, I'll probably give a better impression if I don't have to keep moving my hair out my eyes =P

Hair bobble?

If it's the out of your eyes thing, i'm so ******. It's a fringe to my chest...

I can tie it into a 2 inch ponytail... ish.

Spyro201 said:

I always thought of the old avatar you had. The black and white one, a guy with a beard...
If I don't shave for a few days (and take off my Char shades ;)) you'd be surprised at how similar I do look to that old avatar...

ayase said:
Spyro201 said:

If I don't shave for a few days (and take off my Char shades ;)) you'd be surprised at how similar I do look to that old avatar...

I challenge you :p

Don't shave for a few days, take the shades off, and get us a pic ;)

Then, i'll take a picture of me without my bandana, and you can marvel at my fringe length. lol.

Back