Pics, everyone

Spyro201 said:
JamesX said:
I have no idea how you managed to get on the topic of long hair.. but I might as well join in, my hair used to be long and go down my back, but I had it cut when I started to try and get jobs, I'll probably give a better impression if I don't have to keep moving my hair out my eyes =P

Hair bobble?

If it's the out of your eyes thing, i'm so ******. It's a fringe to my chest...

I can tie it into a 2 inch ponytail... ish.

I didn't like tying mine up, it was cut how I wanted it and would of been pointless if I was just going to tie it up when I went out :p

people liked to plat my hair though for some reason >.>

Dracos said:
I have been growing my hair for years and now it has got to a decent length after years of dying abuse. It is horribly curly so has a life of its own. I really want straight hair like my mate who has the classic kung fu film pigtail past his waist at about 6'4' that is long hair.

Have you ever tried straightening your hair? I (obviously) straighten mine and have done so for a while now, and straight hair really is the best way to go :]

I second the idea of Ayase looking like Ayase for us! Hahah!

EDIT// and as I feel like it; a photo of me. From last summer. Coincidentally not long after I had my rather long hair cut a lot shorter.

6xydf7.jpg

I tried to do the photo up in a Boards of Canada album cover style. Hence the colour/obscuring.
fnuu50.jpg

CitizenGeek said:
Dracos said:
I have been growing my hair for years and now it has got to a decent length after years of dying abuse. It is horribly curly so has a life of its own. I really want straight hair like my mate who has the classic kung fu film pigtail past his waist at about 6'4' that is long hair.

Have you ever tried straightening your hair? I (obviously) straighten mine and have done so for a while now, and straight hair really is the best way to go :]

I really did not want to do much more damage to it using relaxant or heated straighteners, but I might give it a go now it is more healthy along with a Semi-Permanent colour to even up what I have with my darker beard. When I can be bothered I do try and dry it straight with Frizzeze or fructis (I love the smell of that stuff). Straighteners are probably not so bad on short hair if you take care. Did it take much practice not to burn yourself with straighteners.

I would possibly go for short hair if I thought I would get away with a mohawk or psychobilly quiff at work, I have had long hair so long now though I just don't like the possibility I would regret it. I may get it braided and beaded again sometime if I can persuade my friend to do it again, it's too expensive to get it done at a hairdressers.

@Spyro. I need to borrow that fringe growing ability as my fringe never seemed to keep up with the rest of my hair.

Dracos said:
@Spyro. I need to borrow that fringe growing ability as my fringe never seemed to keep up with the rest of my hair.

Haha. Nah I just cut the sides/back and let the fringe grow out by itself. Thinking about it, it's taken 2 and a bit years to get it where it is now to my chest, and since the back generally grows faster, I guess, maybe it wont be THAT long till it hits my shoulders.

Maltos said:
EDIT// and as I feel like it; a photo of me. From last summer. Coincidentally not long after I had my rather long hair cut a lot shorter.
It's a good job you explained your artistic intentions when presenting that photograph. For a moment there I was struggling to locate your facial features, until I realised my search was in vein.

Zin5ki said:
Maltos said:
It's a good job you explained your artistic intentions when presenting that photograph. For a moment there I was struggling to locate your facial features, until I realised my search was in vein.

If your going to have a disability, I think lack of facial features is a pretty cool one to have.

Though eating, seeing, breathing, etc, may through up some problems...

johnny46's picture certain looks very mugshot-esque ... any reason for this? :p

Oh, and more people should post photos! I want to see how pretty AUKN is :]

CitizenGeek said:
johnny46's picture certain looks very mugshot-esque ... any reason for this? :p

Then you don't want my picture :lol:

CitizenGeek said:

Don't you mean handsome as the truth is no pretty girls use the internet, just handsome :cough: young :cough: men. :p

Back