Pics, everyone

Gemma1412 said:
I don't know why, but i'd been unconsciously painting people as their icons... I'm almost shocked to see peoples faces. o-o

I think i need to go lie down.

So I look like Chun Li?

Niiiiiiice. I can live with that XD

What is it with the not-so-whoreish variety of camwhores (no offence intended - I like and wish to groom you) deleting their posts after a few minutes? It always happens. You'd think they assume some perverted internet sex freak plans on saving their images for use later... I mean, as if!

Gemma1412 said:
I don't know why, but i'd been unconsciously painting people as their icons... I'm almost shocked to see peoples faces. o-o
I wouldn't mind being Noriko, tbh.

/jumps up and down

Cute pic of you and your sister, CG. Perhaps one day I will grace you all with my visage. Ever since I pissed myself laughing at the fat Asian kid photochops I've been somewhat reluctant to post images of myself on the internet. Not that I look anything like him, you understand, but I'd rather not take the chance.

CitizenGeek said:
RetroRainbow looks very pretty, too, so I'm also perplexed as to her change of mind with the photos :s

You're gay, so you should have no interest in "pretty" females. Leave my jailbait alone!!!!!

...but, yes, I agree that is indeed most perplexing. I'm going to post the pictures on 4chan out of concern over her age.

Your sister looks hot, btw. She may be a midget for all I know because the camera angle but, if her face is anything to go by, I can see why you decided to be gay - incestual thoughts are wrong. I don't think we'd get on if you're twins, though, which sucks...

Fabio: I'll have a mental image of you as a fat asian kid until you post your picture now.

I can't actually post a decent, non-passport picture of myself right now because of a lack of equipment. No webcam (me no like people), only a crappy phone (me no like people) and no digi cam (me very cheap). I use my scanner when I want to sell anything on eBay. But, one day, when my collection is big enough, I'll get a digi cam for that purpose and take two pictires - one showing how others perceive me and one showing how retarded I really am.

I don't want to post my passport picture because, quite frankly, I look evil. It'd been pissing down (rain) and I'd gone into the photo booth with a serious, stern expression on my face out of annoyance and me wanting to look old/mature, not really knowing how to work the machine and getting more annoyed as I played with it. I took off my glasses because I look daft with them on. The result was my eyes giving a death stare, not really focused because I couldn't see, my fringe soaked and stuck together and me generally looking worrying. From that day on, I decided I'd only take pictures of myself when A) not wet and B) not looking evil.

Woah, the last time I posted in here was over 2 years ago O_O Haha, photos of me have levelled up since XD

Here are three very different shots of me... fashion shoot, holiday snap and crossplay XD

2988736303_b734b99fa6.jpg

3423835878_44f43b14b3.jpg

3404971445_d68cdf0e61.jpg

And LOL - my avatar is a self portrait, so there's never any confusion between my real face and my icon face!

Me with my brother-in-law about to commence my best friends Stag night! Good night... I think :S

I appear to be snarling at some one...

EDIT/ Nice cosplay Sonia!

Cheers Tach.. if only i did look like a live action Spike.

I should call the makers of that new Cowboy Bebop movie and tell them to stop all auditions! Spike is here. :lol:

Okay, so how many more people are going to make a joke in relation to Gemma1412's comment? Let it go, it's been done enough times already ;]

Yes you rapscallion. This current topic of conversation is of notable relevance to my 2D complex, as bold as I am to admit that.

Back