Pics, everyone

A Picture of me last night ^^. My hair is crazy... it will devour you all.

EDIT//

Apparently I look female on the 1st picture... Also, it was my girlfriend who named them =_=

hope this counts

trainman.gif

I have no interest in the spandex. My concerns are directed towards the barrel. What, if anything, was contained within at the time of the photograph being taken?

Voddas said:
Awesome pic.... wait.... is that two more Elvis' I see. How many were out then?
Fourteen, we were on a sailing race (we lost) with us and another boat, and we dressed up like elvis for the last night. :)

Zin5ki said:
I have no interest in the spandex. My concerns are directed towards the barrel. What, if anything, was contained within at the time of the photograph being taken?

iisan said:
Voddas said:
Fourteen, we were on a sailing race (we lost) with us and another boat, and we dressed up like elvis for the last night. :)
Nice! Gotta love multi fancy dress binges. I was 1 of 62 Elvis a few years back at a Rugby weeken in London. we got on TV aswell. It was freaking awesome.

Voddas said:
iisan said:
Voddas said:
Nice! Gotta love multi fancy dress binges. I was 1 of 62 Elvis a few years back at a Rugby weeken in London. we got on TV aswell. It was freaking awesome.
Niiice, you've got me beat.

I wasn't trying to beat you like. Just I find it better if a group where the same thing rather than multiple costumes. Can lead to some funny situations. lol

Voddas said:
I wasn't trying to beat you like. Just I find it better if a group where the same thing rather than multiple costumes. Can lead to some funny situations. lol

*thinks of the brothers pear cider adverts*
:p

Back