Persona 3 FES

:lol: Nice find, nice of the guy to throw in the OST as well. Yeah a word of warning though about the fight with the Brute leader, he doesn't play fair :p and if you go in unprepared he can be a real pain.

BlackWolf said:
:lol: Nice find, nice of the guy to throw in the OST as well. Yeah a word of warning though about the fight with the Brute leader, he doesn't play fair :p and if you go in unprepared he can be a real pain.

hahaha i'd expect nothing less from that asshole, thanks for the heads up though, does he have any weaknesses and how far into the game do you fight him?

Right near the end, i would recommend beating him before you attempt to tackle the extra bosses (i'm going to attempt to beat metatron this time round)

He's the final leader you face before the trek up the karma temple (not as bad as the tower of Kagutsuchi in Lucifer's Call)

The first part of the fight is tedious as you have to rely on Sera to hit him but it doesn't last long (you'll see what i mean when you get to him) the second part is more of a straight up fight but he'll inflict the only status affliction that you can't heal with a skill or item (instead you'll rely on Sera again to heal you but its a pain if he get's multiple party members with it) best advice is try to keep a Force absorb/Repel/Void sheild at all times. He doesn't have any weaknesses so just hit him with the -dyne spells and the almighty stuff.

BlackWolf said:
Right near the end, i would recommend beating him before you attempt to tackle the extra bosses (i'm going to attempt to beat metatron this time round)

He's the final leader you face before the trek up the karma temple (not as bad as the tower of Kagutsuchi in Lucifer's Call)

The first part of the fight is tedious as you have to rely on Sera to hit him but it doesn't last long (you'll see what i mean when you get to him) the second part is more of a straight up fight but he'll inflict the only status affliction that you can't heal with a skill or item (instead you'll rely on Sera again to heal you but its a pain if he get's multiple party members with it) best advice is try to keep a Force absorb/Repel/Void sheild at all times. He doesn't have any weaknesses so just hit him with the -dyne spells and the almighty stuff.

ah i see, alright will keep this in mind thanks man :D , also what is it with SMT games and having the longest dungeons ever towards the end of their games, i always dread approaching the end for that reason alone haha :lol:

Not a problem :) As for the longest final dugeons tell me about it :lol: though at the time i thought FFVIII's Ultramecia's castle was long :p Also not sure if you're aware or not but some of the dialog choices in the first game have results in DDS2

BlackWolf said:
Not a problem :) As for the longest final dugeons tell me about it :lol: though at the time i thought FFVIII's Ultramecia's castle was long :p Also not sure if you're aware or not but some of the dialog choices in the first game have results in DDS2

lmao haha, ultamecia's castle is like the brothers tomb compared to a SMT game :lol:

yeah i have heard about how the choices can effect if you will get a certain character or not on DDS2, i tend to play the goody goody anyway so would that be the right way to go for choices?

For the main two that matter for the character then that should be alright :) There are some options that are worthless but some of the others are used to grant skills in DDS2

Just going with the Digital Devil Saga side of SMT, i was lucky enough today to pick up the first DDS for a fiver in GAME, not sure as to what to expect, but looking forward to it all the same.
On the lines of Persona, i believe Persona 4 is out on the 9th in the US, so that should be sent soon enough for me, can't wait personally.

Arbalest said:
Just going with the Digital Devil Saga side of SMT, i was lucky enough today to pick up the first DDS for a fiver in GAME, not sure as to what to expect, but looking forward to it all the same.
On the lines of Persona, i believe Persona 4 is out on the 9th in the US, so that should be sent soon enough for me, can't wait personally.

i picked up DDS the other week from game for £5 myself, what are the chances with that haha :D , also pre-ordered P4 too but do you think it will get here before christmas, any idea in which the postage in the UK stops?

OMFGLOL said:
Arbalest said:

i picked up DDS the other week from game for £5 myself, what are the chances with that haha :D , also pre-ordered P4 too but do you think it will get here before christmas, any idea in which the postage in the UK stops?

I'm not quite sure, however i've always found Play-Asia reliable to send me my stuff within a week, so hopefully i should get it anytime from the within a week from its release, i hope at least. i would have thought the mail would stop only on the 24th, but i can't be sure.

Arbalest said:
OMFGLOL said:
Arbalest said:

I'm not quite sure, however i've always found Play-Asia reliable to send me my stuff within a week, so hopefully i should get it anytime from the within a week from its release, i hope at least. i would have thought the mail would stop only on the 24th, but i can't be sure.

i suspose we can only hope, i desperately would love to have P4 by christmas, would have loads of time to play it then what with all the time off :)

Is out of here said:
Looking on gamefaqs persona 4 is TBA 2009 in Europe.

PS2 will never die.

Not if your getting an improted copy of the game...which i'm not T_T and those Super Robot Wars Alpha games look so good as well....Guess i'll just wait till it gets released over here to pick up Persona 4. Has there been any news about if the series is going to be on PS3 yet? I heard rumblings about it a while ago but no definite news.

devilrules666 said:
when personna' 4 coming out over here?

Still to be announced for us officially, but its presumed to be in '09. i'd probably think summer, and thats fine, but i'd bet with the shops here getting less and less new games in for the PS2, it'll be a case of looking for it online, if it gets released here at all. Its not much to go by i know considering how pathetically bad Gamespot is with everything, but they do say that game wise, we have none due out here from now(Gamefaqs and Gamespot are linked i believe, hence why i said gamespot), so if we go by that, don't expect anything for the PS2 for europe from here on out, you'll need to import everything else which means US or Japanese PS2's =p

Arbalest said:
don't expect anything for the PS2 for europe from here on out, you'll need to import everything else which means US or Japanese PS2's =p
Buggery. I only have a UK PS2. Looks like I'll be getting mine chipped.

Back