Persona 3 FES

okay got a question guys, if someone could help i would be very greatful.

Anyway i am at the end of the game, reached top of tartarus and for some reason monad has not appeared in the lobby, i remember when i beat the original persona 3, monad was there as soon as i hit the top of tartarus. Do you have to do something different for it to appear in FES?

EDIT: **** never mind, found out you have to actually kill the reaper in FES. ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxon said:
OMFGLOL said:
EDIT: **** never mind, found out you have to actually kill the reaper in FES. ****.
Speaking of which, anyone fought it yet? I want to fight it for the lulz.

it's amazing how quickly you get raped by it if you go in unprepared, but if you have a lv 65 odin persona with the ability 'thunder reign' it's not so bad.

OMFGLOL said:
Maxon said:
OMFGLOL said:

it's amazing how quickly you get raped by it if you go in unprepared, but if you have a lv 65 odin persona with the ability 'thunder reign' it's not so bad.
Could I beat it with a level 74 Cybele?

Maxon said:
OMFGLOL said:
Maxon said:
OMFGLOL said:

possibly give it a shot man, i only reccomend odin because thunder reign has a high chance of shocking the reaper and therefore you can proceed to critical followed by all out attack, which will make the battle so much easier. Also what level is your main party? because i wouldn't try tackling it if you are below 70.

OMFGLOL said:
Maxon said:
OMFGLOL said:
Maxon said:
OMFGLOL said:

possibly give it a shot man, i only reccomend odin because thunder reign has a high chance of shocking the reaper and therefore you can proceed to critical followed by all out attack, which will make the battle so much easier. Also what level is your main party? because i wouldn't try tackling it if you are below 70.
All at level 72/73.

ah okay, may want to train till you are around 75 before taking it on, if you want to be on the safe side though get your main to at least lv 80. But you may get really lucky though because the enemy tends to waste turns sometimes by using ****** spells like 'fire break'. The only major move to watch out for, besides mudoon and the instant death spells, is that he will use the annoying as **** almighty attacks which can be a real pad thrower.

Maxon said:
Just finished it a few minutes ago. This game is officially in my top 10 games of all time.

Epic win, comrades. Epic win.

10/10

I finished my second run of it just the other day too, and same goes for me with the top ten, but good to see you liked it too :D. Also i am currently playing through 'the answer' and man is it a step up on the difficulty, reminds me of lucifers call except not as harsh.

OMFGLOL said:
Maxon said:
Just finished it a few minutes ago. This game is officially in my top 10 games of all time.

10/10

I finished my second run of it just the other day too, and same goes for me with the top ten, but good to see you liked it too :D. Also i am currently playing through 'the answer' and man is it a step up on the difficulty, reminds me of lucifers call except not as harsh.

What do you mean? I didn't think Lucifers Call was that bad on the diffculty chart :?

BlackWolf said:
OMFGLOL said:
Maxon said:

10/10

What do you mean? I didn't think Lucifers Call was that bad on the diffculty chart :?

seriously? holy **** this game must have been a cakewalk for you then hahaha :lol:

OMFGLOL said:
BlackWolf said:
OMFGLOL said:
Maxon said:

10/10

seriously? holy **** this game must have been a cakewalk for you then hahaha :lol:

:lol: wouldn't go that far, i tend to level up a bit too much in these sort of games, in lucifers call the party i used at the finale was all pretty much at max level (as for team members, one was Dante, one was Metatron and i can't for the life of me recall who the fourth was).

I'm going through Digital Devil Saga part 1 again and i'm training like mad (but that is more to get the money...)

BlackWolf said:
OMFGLOL said:
BlackWolf said:
OMFGLOL said:
Maxon said:

10/10

:lol: wouldn't go that far, i tend to level up a bit too much in these sort of games, in lucifers call the party i used at the finale was all pretty much at max level (as for team members, one was Dante, one was Metatron and i can't for the life of me recall who the fourth was).

I'm going through Digital Devil Saga part 1 again and i'm training like mad (but that is more to get the money...)

i can tell by the fact you had dante that you must have been a very high level haha, you have to go through the kalpa stages correct?

i am actually going through DDS1 myself at the minute for the first time, think i may have ****** up my grids a bit though :? but ah well can always sort them out with extensive training, any tips on what characters i should have learning what ideal path?

yep went and beat all the fiends (and kicked Dante's **** a 2nd time) Got a shock on the later floors when my Hell Biker turned into Pixie with 30 stats for most things...

as for DDS at the moment i've got Serph learning the Mabufu chart with the intention to go to the medical side for the next few once my money rises. Heat is getting more physical and hunt skills, while Arguilla is aslo getting hunt skills (my intention this time is to have hunt skills available to everyone so i can get the Mitamas) However i did forget how much the mantras cost once your past the first few...Still love the storyline in the game, i'm notcing some other little things this time through as well

BlackWolf said:
yep went and beat all the fiends (and kicked Dante's **** a 2nd time) Got a shock on the later floors when my Hell Biker turned into Pixie with 30 stats for most things...

as for DDS at the moment i've got Serph learning the Mabufu chart with the intention to go to the medical side for the next few once my money rises. Heat is getting more physical and hunt skills, while Arguilla is aslo getting hunt skills (my intention this time is to have hunt skills available to everyone so i can get the Mitamas) However i did forget how much the mantras cost once your past the first few...Still love the storyline in the game, i'm notcing some other little things this time through as well

yeah i heard about the pixie thing and that if you have the high pixie from the beginning of the game it turns really awesome at the end of the kalpa.

Thats basically what i've been doing, seems i'm not going in the wrong direction then haha. I am really liking the story so far myself, plus the voice acting just adds to it as well, everyone does an amazing performace i think. Oh and how long would you say both DDS games are btw?

I had read about the pixie thing at the beginning but thought i had screwed it up by letting her evole, didn't realise it at the time that it didn't matter and even if you merged her with another demon as long as you kept that one it still worked. :lol:

a tough question i should of taken a look at my old save file, about 30 hours each i would estimate but don't qoute on that. What part of the game are you on now? I noticed a fun thing when Gale is explaing his plan (after the scene where you are introduced to Angel for the first time) on the map he shows the names of the tribes aren't exactly the same as they should be.

BlackWolf said:
I had read about the pixie thing at the beginning but thought i had screwed it up by letting her evole, didn't realise it at the time that it didn't matter and even if you merged her with another demon as long as you kept that one it still worked. :lol:

a tough question i should of taken a look at my old save file, about 30 hours each i would estimate but don't qoute on that. What part of the game are you on now? I noticed a fun thing when Gale is explaing his plan (after the scene where you are introduced to Angel for the first time) on the map he shows the names of the tribes aren't exactly the same as they should be.

hahaha it's easy to get confused there though, they should explain it more but then it wouldn't be a secret :)

ah i see, i am just upto the bit after you kill jinana - epic fight btw, very emotional and the music is awesome for it, but anyway yeah i am just past that bit and i am about to leave her old base after being ambushed.

OMFGLOL said:
BlackWolf said:

hahaha it's easy to get confused there though, they should explain it more but then it wouldn't be a secret :)

ah i see, i am just upto the bit after you kill jinana - epic fight btw, very emotional and the music is awesome for it, but anyway yeah i am just past that bit and i am about to leave her old base after being ambushed.

Cool so you're at Co-ordinate 136 :thumb: There is plenty of cool fights on the way i personally liked the Lupa fight and then the fight against the general (leader of the Brutes) I wish i had gotten the special edition of the game that came with the soundtrack.

BlackWolf said:
OMFGLOL said:
BlackWolf said:

Cool so you're at Co-ordinate 136 :thumb: There is plenty of cool fights on the way i personally liked the Lupa fight and then the fight against the general (leader of the Brutes) I wish i had gotten the special edition of the game that came with the soundtrack.

awesome, i can't wait to see where this game goes then and i have been itching to fight the brute leader as soon as i saw him, so can't wait t get around to that :D , the SMT games just have phenomenal soundtracks, i got DDS2 in game for only £2 brand new and the guy threw in the OST as well for free, i felt so god damn lucky! haha :D

Back