[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

WDXmteN.png

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody is officially out of print by both Rightstuf and United Publications. This is because there was no standard edition option available, so I recommend you pick it up if you want the show and also similar modeled titles like Full Metal Panic IV and Golden Kamuy.
Lets hope on a Classic or Essentials releas

Yeah I changed the shipping speed with Amazon just in case.
Did that too, but did some doing getting the faster shipping speed, as i couldn’t change in on the order i made. So made a second order with faster shipping speed, and luckily i could cancel the first order then.

If FUNimation is going to keep up first releasing LE versions and later SE, that might be another incentive to keep my spreadsheet going ;)
BTW i’m currently working on another smaller list and consult you first before sharing it with the rest of the world as i value your input.

Did that too, but did some doing getting the faster shipping speed, as i couldn’t change in on the order i made. So made a second order with faster shipping speed, and luckily i could cancel the first order then.

If FUNimation is going to keep up first releasing LE versions and later SE, that might be another incentive to keep my spreadsheet going ;)
BTW i’m currently working on another smaller list and consult you first before sharing it with the rest of the world as i value your input.
I've just had a quick look at the spreadsheet for the funimation list. There's a few regions missing on there.

Just a quick glace shows at least 20 titles regions need to be updated. :(
Have you looked at the funimation list
NormanicGrav has done?
My version focuses more on Blu-rays and has left out the dvd regions unless is a dvd only release.

Just a quick glace shows at least 20 titles regions need to be updated. :(
Have you looked at the funimation list
NormanicGrav has done?
My version focuses more on Blu-rays and has left out the dvd regions unless is a dvd only release.
To tell you the truth I decided to retire that region thread back in January because work was killing me, hence why it hasn't been updated since.

Death March LE shipped out for me. As for Funi specs, ask Denny since he'll be the first to know everything inside their hivemind.

Death March LE shipped out for me.
Glad it did ship out for you.

Also got a shipping message yesterday late in the evening. With the faster shipping speed, the prediction they made is that I should already receive it on Monday. Knowing they would probably use UPS and also my previous bad experiences with UPS i used the address of my work for delivery, so that should go hassle free ... I hope :)

Either way, now I can sleep peacefully again :D

Madman and Funimation AU's anime slate is out for July 2019.

Madman B2B » Catalogue

List:
Madman:
Boruto Naruto Next Generations Part 1 (Eps 1-13) (Blu-Ray)
Digimon: Digital Monsters 20th Anniversary Collection (Season 1-5)
Howl's Moving Castle 15th Anniversary Ltd Edition (Blu-Ray & DVD Combo with Artbook)
Kiki's Delivery Service 30th Anniversary Ltd Edition (Blu-Ray & DVD Combo with Artbook)
Mirai
Mirai (Blu-Ray)
Record of Grancrest War Vol. 1 (Eps 1-12) (Blu-Ray)

Funimation AU:
Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls Part 1 (Eps 1-12) DVD / Blu-Ray Combo
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody Complete Series DVD / Blu-Ray Combo (Limited Edition)
My Hero Academia - Season 3 Part 1 DVD / Blu-Ray Combo
Orange Complete Series (Blu-Ray)
Saga of Tanya the Evil Complete Series / Blu-Ray Combo

Back