[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

thedoctor2016

Symphogear
How is cheaper access to blu-rays in a short timeframe annoying? That is EXACTLY what you keep campaigning for. You really do just complain about EVERYTHING.
It’s annoying in terms that it’s mostly the entire monthly slates, they aren’t including all extras like with Lucky Star and these aren’t “quick” most have been two years since release I do like the classic and essential idea but it need some better execution such as slip covers and a set time between normal standard and these re releases. New game was only a year after s2 which seems a bit close imo when it was only a standard release.

Last edited:

Bryan Admiraal

Straw Hat Pirate

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody is officially out of print by both Rightstuf and United Publications. This is because there was no standard edition option available, so I recommend you pick it up if you want the show and also similar modeled titles like Full Metal Panic IV and Golden Kamuy.
Lets hope on a Classic or Essentials releas

Stiivun

Stand User
Yeah I changed the shipping speed with Amazon just in case.
Did that too, but did some doing getting the faster shipping speed, as i couldn’t change in on the order i made. So made a second order with faster shipping speed, and luckily i could cancel the first order then.

If FUNimation is going to keep up first releasing LE versions and later SE, that might be another incentive to keep my spreadsheet going ;)
BTW i’m currently working on another smaller list and consult you first before sharing it with the rest of the world as i value your input.

Denny Fisher

Stand User
Did that too, but did some doing getting the faster shipping speed, as i couldn’t change in on the order i made. So made a second order with faster shipping speed, and luckily i could cancel the first order then.

If FUNimation is going to keep up first releasing LE versions and later SE, that might be another incentive to keep my spreadsheet going ;)
BTW i’m currently working on another smaller list and consult you first before sharing it with the rest of the world as i value your input.
I've just had a quick look at the spreadsheet for the funimation list. There's a few regions missing on there.

Denny Fisher

Stand User
Just a quick glace shows at least 20 titles regions need to be updated. :(
Have you looked at the funimation list
NormanicGrav has done?
My version focuses more on Blu-rays and has left out the dvd regions unless is a dvd only release.

Stiivun

Stand User
Oh wow thanks for the heads up. Like i said let me know in the thread which ones are missing so i can adjust the spreadsheet.

Denny Fisher

Stand User

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff
Just a quick glace shows at least 20 titles regions need to be updated. :(
Have you looked at the funimation list
NormanicGrav has done?
My version focuses more on Blu-rays and has left out the dvd regions unless is a dvd only release.
To tell you the truth I decided to retire that region thread back in January because work was killing me, hence why it hasn't been updated since.

Death March LE shipped out for me. As for Funi specs, ask Denny since he'll be the first to know everything inside their hivemind.

thedoctor2016

Symphogear
As madman has it, I will actually wait for ALs as after their CE of the s1-3 I think the release may be good. Kinda annoying if we never get a s5 though

Bryan Admiraal

Straw Hat Pirate
To tell you the truth I decided to retire that region thread back in January because work was killing me, hence why it hasn't been updated since.

Death March LE shipped out for me. As for Funi specs, ask Denny since he'll be the first to know everything inside their hivemind.
Rip region thread