[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

Stiivun

Stand User
Death March LE shipped out for me.
Glad it did ship out for you.

Also got a shipping message yesterday late in the evening. With the faster shipping speed, the prediction they made is that I should already receive it on Monday. Knowing they would probably use UPS and also my previous bad experiences with UPS i used the address of my work for delivery, so that should go hassle free ... I hope :)

Either way, now I can sleep peacefully again :D

AlexTenshi

Brigade Leader
Madman and Funimation AU's anime slate is out for July 2019.

Madman B2B » Catalogue

List:
Madman:
Boruto Naruto Next Generations Part 1 (Eps 1-13) (Blu-Ray)
Digimon: Digital Monsters 20th Anniversary Collection (Season 1-5)
Howl's Moving Castle 15th Anniversary Ltd Edition (Blu-Ray & DVD Combo with Artbook)
Kiki's Delivery Service 30th Anniversary Ltd Edition (Blu-Ray & DVD Combo with Artbook)
Mirai
Mirai (Blu-Ray)
Record of Grancrest War Vol. 1 (Eps 1-12) (Blu-Ray)

Funimation AU:
Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls Part 1 (Eps 1-12) DVD / Blu-Ray Combo
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody Complete Series DVD / Blu-Ray Combo (Limited Edition)
My Hero Academia - Season 3 Part 1 DVD / Blu-Ray Combo
Orange Complete Series (Blu-Ray)
Saga of Tanya the Evil Complete Series / Blu-Ray Combo

Jon O Fun

Straw Hat Pirate
With AU getting a Death March LE as well I can see a UK release through Manga sooner rather than later. A standard at the very least.

Adam-M

Thousand Master
But if Sentai are dubbing SNAFU ready for the next season, then maybe they plan to stream them all on Hidive?

Relaxo

Dandy Guy, in Space
KSM Germany announced a Yu-Gi-Oh! Double Feature on Blu-ray
contains the original 2004 Movie (aka Pyramid of Light), Bonds Beyond Time and a Recap
+ English Audio for both!
SRP 40€, Limited Edition (1500 units), FuturePak (a metal case), Releasedate: June 27

Regular seperate editions to follow soon

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Funimation has revealed more details for their 30th anniversary collector's edition Blu-ray set for Dragon Ball Z.
  • Entire Dragon Ball Z series in the original 4:3 aspect ratio, remastered on Blu-ray for the first time ever
  • An exclusive 11-inch, 30th anniversary version, Grandista Goku collectible figure from Banpresto—not available anywhere else
  • Full-sized hardback artbook—available only in this set
  • Housed in a stunning collectible box featuring Shenron in a striking foil design.
  • Funimation reservations include an individually stamped and numbered Certificate of Authenticity
Doc has posted the artwork in that respective thread so you can see it there.