[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

Stiivun

Stand User
Death March LE shipped out for me.
Glad it did ship out for you.

Also got a shipping message yesterday late in the evening. With the faster shipping speed, the prediction they made is that I should already receive it on Monday. Knowing they would probably use UPS and also my previous bad experiences with UPS i used the address of my work for delivery, so that should go hassle free ... I hope :)

Either way, now I can sleep peacefully again :D

AlexTenshi

Brigade Leader
Madman and Funimation AU's anime slate is out for July 2019.

Madman B2B » Catalogue

List:
Madman:
Boruto Naruto Next Generations Part 1 (Eps 1-13) (Blu-Ray)
Digimon: Digital Monsters 20th Anniversary Collection (Season 1-5)
Howl's Moving Castle 15th Anniversary Ltd Edition (Blu-Ray & DVD Combo with Artbook)
Kiki's Delivery Service 30th Anniversary Ltd Edition (Blu-Ray & DVD Combo with Artbook)
Mirai
Mirai (Blu-Ray)
Record of Grancrest War Vol. 1 (Eps 1-12) (Blu-Ray)

Funimation AU:
Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls Part 1 (Eps 1-12) DVD / Blu-Ray Combo
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody Complete Series DVD / Blu-Ray Combo (Limited Edition)
My Hero Academia - Season 3 Part 1 DVD / Blu-Ray Combo
Orange Complete Series (Blu-Ray)
Saga of Tanya the Evil Complete Series / Blu-Ray Combo

Jon O Fun

Magical Girl
With AU getting a Death March LE as well I can see a UK release through Manga sooner rather than later. A standard at the very least.

Adam-M

Stand User
But if Sentai are dubbing SNAFU ready for the next season, then maybe they plan to stream them all on Hidive?

Relaxo

School Idol
KSM Germany announced a Yu-Gi-Oh! Double Feature on Blu-ray
contains the original 2004 Movie (aka Pyramid of Light), Bonds Beyond Time and a Recap
+ English Audio for both!
SRP 40€, Limited Edition (1500 units), FuturePak (a metal case), Releasedate: June 27

Regular seperate editions to follow soon

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff
Funimation has revealed more details for their 30th anniversary collector's edition Blu-ray set for Dragon Ball Z.
  • Entire Dragon Ball Z series in the original 4:3 aspect ratio, remastered on Blu-ray for the first time ever
  • An exclusive 11-inch, 30th anniversary version, Grandista Goku collectible figure from Banpresto—not available anywhere else
  • Full-sized hardback artbook—available only in this set
  • Housed in a stunning collectible box featuring Shenron in a striking foil design.
  • Funimation reservations include an individually stamped and numbered Certificate of Authenticity
Doc has posted the artwork in that respective thread so you can see it there.