[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

I remember arvevee saying in the Viewing Journal thread that the previous episode covered what was available in English already. Is there much more source material available?

I remember arvevee saying in the Viewing Journal thread that the previous episode covered what was available in English already. Is there much more source material available?

We've had the first 4 light novels released in english so far out of 13.

I havent read them myself so im not 100% sure that's what @Arveene meant but definitely seems plausible from the Volume 4 description.

We've had the first 4 light novels released in english so far out of 13.

I havent read them myself so im not 100% sure that's what @Arveene meant but definitely seems plausible from the Volume 4 description.
Yeah, volume 4 is out in English and the first season covered up to the end of that (or just about, there was a scene in the end of the volume 4 that wasn't adapted).

There's plenty of source material though. 12 volumes out in Japanese, I think?

Universum Germany announced a Blu-ray Release for "Rainbow" this fall.
As far as I know, this is the first overseas release for Rainbow and the first Blu-ray release at all.

I get that print needs to protect their exclusives to stay in business but that Tweet is so dumb. It's like 'HEY INTERNET! FORGET WHAT YOU SAW TILL THE APPROPRIATE TIME! OKAY?' I mean come on that's not good. If they don't want things like this to happen then they need to do a better job at making sure leaks don't occur. I have no idea how they would do that mind you. It just points to the fact that Print is a dying media that is no longer relevant in todays world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back