[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

Wasn’t sure where to put it but I’ve been burned.

As some know I got the Gundam Unicorn blu ray complete set. Well the 22 episodes series they made out of the OVA doesn’t have English audio or subtitles. Only the 7 episode OVA part of it does. They class the 22 episodes as bonus material.

Well I’ve learned my lesson.

As some know I got the Gundam Unicorn blu ray complete set. Well the 22 episodes series they made out of the OVA doesn’t have English audio or subtitles. Only the 7 episode OVA part of it does. They class the 22 episodes as bonus material.

That's crap as Re:0096 is available with the dub on youtube.

Wow that really sucks. I really hope TRSI can get it now

Yeah, Nozomi have the rights to do Eleven Arts CE they are also doing their own authors. I would actually expect them to use ALs masters for Maquia and ASV.

If that's the case, then this wouldn't be the first time Nozomi used AL's masters for a release, as they used AL's masters (to be exact, @Anime France's masters) for their release of Gundam Reconguista in G.

Lol, I must have been suffering from old geezer's mind, I posted Funimation for ASV because I was all excited about the announcement for Psycho-Pass S3 at the same time, and got the two mixed up. I fixed my post. :oops:

As for ASV, I've never watched any extras or used commentary tracks on any Blu-ray, ever, so I won't miss them on the AL CE.

They don't have the films yet I feel they would have shouted about them loads (Like what they've done with Geass) and its airing on noitaminA which I don't know if FUNI will get the rights too again. I still feel Neverland was a different rights and I feel the Ikuhara show will be on Amazon but we will see.

I'm convinced the partnership for those programming blocks are over for outside Japan. The only one left now is Twin Engine so expect Vinland Saga to be the weird one in terms of simulcast popularity.

I would have if Fuji didnt then go Netflix for the other block.... (Like Carole and Tuesday being Netflix )
I feel they like Netflix and amazon still and Neverland was licensed really early by AoA. So I though with it being Ikuhara as well someone would have licensed that already too but no. But we should start seeing simulcast stuff in a few weeks I guess. FUNi pushing AoT even though that isn't airing till end of April...

I'm expecting Fairy Gone to be with Netflix honestly, it just looks like the type of show to go on that platform (in fact P.A.Works are no strangers to Netflix as seen with Kuromukuro and Sirius the Jaegar).

Due for 4th June from Funimation (US):

HINAMATSURI-Hitomi-2.gif

Black Lagoon: Complete Seasons 1-2 & Roberta's Blood Trail (Classics) Blu-ray - $69.98
Brothers Conflict: Complete Series (Essentials) Blu-ray - $29.98
Hellsing Ultimate: Complete Series [Volumes I-X] Blu-ray - $69.98
HINAMATSURI: Complete Series Blu-ray - $64.98 *New Addition - Spring 2018 season, no LE*
Laughing Under the Clouds: Complete Series (Essentials) Blu-ray - $29.98
No-Rin: Complete Series (Essentials) Blu-ray - $29.98
Soul Eater: Complete Series (Classics) Blu-ray - $49.98

Back