[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

Crunchyroll October 2023 schedule.

One Limited Edition this month.

October 10th:
Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club Season 2 (Blu-ray)

October 24th:
Overlord IV (Limited Edition, standard Blu-ray)

704400108068_anime-love-live-nijigasaki-high-school-idol-club-season-2-blu-ray-primary.jpg704400108747_anime-overlord-iv-season-4-blu-ray-primary.jpg704400108754_anime-overlord-iv-season-4-limited-edition-blu-ray-dvd-primary.jpg704400108754_anime-overlord-iv-season-4-limited-edition-blu-ray-dvd-alta.jpeg704400108754_anime-overlord-iv-season-4-limited-edition-blu-ray-dvd-back.jpg

Pfft! Just how light can you get? Nothing there at all for me, but I suppose that's good because I have about 10 pre-order titles for August and September (mostly Sentai) I still need to order before the end of this month, so I can stack Rightstuf's Got Anime Discount with their 15% off coupon codes they've been giving out like candy for their non-sale items - a few hundred dollars of anime is enough of an expense for me for a while. Rightstuf pretty much haven't listed any titles I want or need in their mostly anti-climactic Summer Sale, so pre-orders it is, I guess - maybe I'll even throw in an Aniplex title or two as well, lol.

Last edited:
Eva 3.0+1.11 has shown up on Amazon US for release at the end of October, expect the Anime Limited release to be identical.
51fjyyJ0WBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Crunchyroll Australia has announced a "modified" (censored) release of How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord Omega (Season 2) for this December, with an MA15+ rating, making it the first intentionally censored Blu-ray under the Crunchyroll brand. The uncensored version was refused classification in Australia in January this year, but no reason was listed. Interestingly, it was already released in the UK with an uncut 18 rating by the BBFC.

(This is for the modified/censored version)

(This covers both seasons)

Last edited:
Your US Crunchyroll Slate for November 2023

View attachment 30199
My Dress Up Darling LE & Standard
Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero 4K
Beast Tamer
BLUE LOCK Season 1 Part 1
Classroom of the Elite Season 2
More Than A Married Couple, But Not Lovers

DBS: SH 4K and My Dress-Up Darling LE will be definite buys for me, will wait and see a bit to see if we will get those in the UK but I'd like to think we will.

Heard great things about Blue Lock as well and have been meaning to check out Classroom of the Elite. I like the art of More Than A Married Couple but know nothing about it. Beast Tamer I know nothing either.

Sentai FILMWORKS November 2023 schedule.

One Steelbook CE and two Re-releases this month.

November 7th:
The Familiar of Zero: Season 1-4 (Re-release Blu-ray)

November 14th:
Rail Wars! (Re-release Blu-ray)

November 21st:
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV Part 1 (Blu-ray)
Peter Grill and the Philosoper's Time: Super Extra (Steelbook CE Blu-ray)

November 28th:
Management of a Novice Alchemist (Blu-ray)
Tsurune: The Linking Shot (Blu-ray)

U0WmP6v.jpgQrXNlLh.jpgyepNujD.jpgdRcopJd.jpg8X2Pham.jpg4AIbMcd.jpg

Sentai FILMWORKS November 2023 schedule.

One Steelbook CE and two Re-releases this month.

November 7th:
The Familiar of Zero: Season 1-4 (Re-release Blu-ray)

November 14th:
Rail Wars! (Re-release Blu-ray)

November 21st:
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV Part 1 (Blu-ray)
Peter Grill and the Philosoper's Time: Super Extra (Steelbook CE Blu-ray)

November 28th:
Management of a Novice Alchemist (Blu-ray)
Tsurune: The Linking Shot (Blu-ray)

Haven't heard of Rail Wars but the cover art intrigues me, reminds me of You're Under Arrest. DanMachi S4 I'll wait until MVM's release and the same with Tsurune S2 if S1 does well enough for them. Been wanting to check out The Familiar of Zero, I know MVM released a complete collection of it before but I think it's OOP if I'm correct?

Back