[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

Crunchyroll July 2023 schedule.

July 4th:
Obey Me! Season 2 (Blu-ray)
One Piece Season 13 Part 1 (Blu-ray/DVD)

July 11th:
One Piece Film RED (Blu-ray)

July 18th:
The Devil is a Part-Timer! Season 2 (Blu-ray)

July 25th:
The Ancient Magus' Bride: The Boy from the West and the Knight of the Blue Storm (Blu-ray)

704400108778_anime-obey-me-season-2-blu-ray-primary.jpg704400109355_anime-one-piece-film-red-movie-blu-ray-primary.jpg704400107382_anime-one-piece-season-13-part-1-blu-ray-dvd-primary.jpg704400108112_anime-the-ancient-magus-bride-the-boy-from-the-west-and-the-knight-of-the-blue-st...jpg704400108716_anime-the-devil-is-a-part-timer-season-2-blu-ray-primary.jpg

Sentai FILMWORKS August 2023 schedule.

One re-release this month.

August 1st:
Vermeil in Gold: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

August 8th:
Shinepost: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

August 15th:
Mirage Queen Prefers Circus (Blu-ray)
The Life of Budori Gusuko (Re-release Blu-ray)

August 22nd:
Reincarnated as a Sword Season 1: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

August 29th:
My Master Has No Tail: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

4fmTo0O.jpgQbECAGD_d-1.jpg5PTIESP.jpg9Xu8LHJ.jpgnhw3N5B.jpgQbjqrnA.jpg

Crunchyroll August 2023 schedule.

Two Limited Edition's and Nine re-releases this Month.

August 1st:

Black Summoner: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Dragon Ball Z Seasons 1-9 (Re-release standard Blu-ray)

August 8th:
One Piece: Season 13 Voyage 2 (Blu-ray/DVD)
One Piece: Collection 32 (DVD)

August 15th:
Parallel World Pharmacy: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

August 22nd:
Ranking of King's Season 1 Part 2 LE
Ranking of King's Season 1 Part 2 (Standard Blu-ray/DVD)

August 29th:
A Couple of Cuckoo's Season 1 Part 1 (Blu-ray)
Shadow House Season 2 (Blu-ray)
The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2 LE
The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2 (Standard Blu-ray)

704400107825_anime-a-couple-of-cuckoos-season-1-part-1-blu-ray-primary.jpg704400108785_anime-black-summoner-blu-ray-primary.jpg704400108891_anime-one-piece-collection-32-blu-ray-dvd-primary.jpg704400107399_anime-one-piece-season-13-part-2-blu-ray-dvd-primary.jpg704400108686_anime-parallel-world-pharmacy-blu-ray-primary.jpg704400107276_anime-ranking-of-kings-season-1-part-2-limited-edition-blu-ray-primary.jpg704400107269_anime-ranking-of-kings-season-1-part-2-blu-ray-dvd-primary.jpg704400108808_anime-shadows-house-season-2-blu-ray-primary.jpg704400107924_anime-the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-season-2-blu-ray-primary.jpg704400107931_anime-the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-season-2-limited-edition-blu-ray-alta.jpg

Last edited:
Crunchyroll August 2023 schedule.

Two Limited Edition's this Month.

August 1st:

Black Summoner: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

August 8th:
One Piece: Season 13 Voyage 2 (Blu-ray/DVD)
One Piece: Collection 32 (DVD)

August 15th:
Parallel World Pharmacy: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

August 22nd:
Ranking of King's Season 1 Part 2 LE
Ranking of King's Season 1 Part 2 (Standard Blu-ray/DVD)

August 29th:
A Couple of Cuckoo's Season 1 Part 1 (Blu-ray)
Shadow House Season 2 (Blu-ray)
The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2 LE
The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2 (Standard Blu-ray)

Parallel World Pharmacy was better than I expected. Not sure if I want to buy it though.

Rightstuf is offering a free 1.5" enamel pin with in-stock orders this month to celebrate Crunchyroll's Ani-May event. I placed an order earlier today for two in-stock items, Project A-ko 4 and Magia Record volume 2, and it displayed a blurb about the pin being added to my order, on the right side of the order page - and the pin was also listed in my invoice as a GWP item for $0.00 cost:

1684470680306.png

crunchyhime.jpg

animaypin.jpg

Don’t need a enamel pin from Rightstuf, I just need them to already ship my order which I
made back in December. Last checked this week, and now some Sentai titles are out of stock, where before it was one FUNimation title. Maybe I’ll get the order just before the next Christmas sale 😁

Last edited:
@Stiivun : Rightstuf reserves a copy for you if the article was in stock when placing your order or gets in stock after placing. Your order summary does not reflect this-
You may contact their customer care and ask which items are missing, and if those missing items aren't important for you you may ask them to cancel them to break the order loose.

Yeah, I would definitely contact them about that order, something is wrong there. I only ever call them on the phone, and never go through their message system, but since you are not in the US, you don't really have a choice but to use their message page.

Rightstuf has been shipping every single title from all of my pre-orders one title at a time, for the last 3 or 4 months. You can even see that by my posts in the What Did You Receive Today thread, my photo posts are almost always for a single title from an order of 4-8 titles. So I'm not sure why they wouldn't ship at least everything that is in stock to you by now, even if you are an overseas customer.

Yeah, I would definitely contact them about that order, something is wrong there. I only ever call them on the phone, and never go through their message system, but since you are not in the US, you don't really have a choice but to use their message page.

Rightstuf has been shipping every single title from all of my pre-orders one title at a time, for the last 3 or 4 months. You can even see that by my posts in the What Did You Receive Today thread, my photo posts are almost always for a single title from an order of 4-8 titles. So I'm not sure why they wouldn't ship at least everything that is in stock to you by now, even if you are an overseas customer.
Splitting up the orders for international would mean people would have to pay more for shipping and may get their items in a custom mess - therefore sticking to everything being shipped together makes sense. We don't have the benefits of free shipping like US folks do.

Note if you do cancel an items from and order to get it going, I've found they wont give you refund on the tax and shipping part of of it, but there is a point were you just want them to ship your order.
But i think ive only done the once, so maybe I just got one rep that didn't want to do the extra maths.

If it's just an Funi Essentials title, the lost taxes would be like $3 or $4 - not that much of an issue...
As Import-VAT for books is 0% for the UK, afaik RightStuf doesn't tax books for UK orders.

Hint: Calling them via Skype is free even from the UK / Europe.

Sentai FILMWORKS August 2023 schedule.

One re-release this month.

August 1st:
Vermeil in Gold: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

August 8th:
Shinepost: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

August 15th:
Mirage Queen Prefers Circus (Blu-ray)
The Life of Budori Gusuko (Re-release Blu-ray)

August 22nd:
Reincarnated as a Sword Season 1: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

August 29th:
My Master Has No Tail: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

Hurrah.
Vermeil in Gold.
It has been a while since I've seen some inappropriate behaviour.

From personal experience , RS do refund the tax on items removed from orders, but not the shipping difference.
From my personal experience: RS recalculates the shipping fees on the date of changing. Once this led to them slightly increasing the shipping fees (as they went up after placing the order) - not much, and I assume that if I had contacted them they would have fixed it.
If the shipping doesn't change (much) it's most likely due to the fact that the steps for adding more items are often small

From my personal experience: RS recalculates the shipping fees on the date of changing. Once this led to them slightly increasing the shipping fees (as they went up after placing the order) - not much, and I assume that if I had contacted them they would have fixed it.
If the shipping doesn't change (much) it's most likely due to the fact that the steps for adding more items are often small
I see, that’s never happened with any of my orders, granted I pre-pay shipping etc via PayPal when ordering so not sure if that’s a factor.

Sentai FILMWORKS September 2023 schedule.

September 5th:
Call of the Night: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

September 19th:
Girls und Panzer (TV and OVA): Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Utano Princesama Maji LOVE STARISH TOURS (Blu-ray)

September 26th:
Gatchaman: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Lupin ZERO: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

O0VuYc3.jpgGatchaman-Complete-Collection_816726020464_00_00_1012x1080_ff461c45-6354-4b7a-a809-172c194ae4f...pngdNlc5Wv.jpgQVUPtCz.jpggIsDoTr.jpg

Back