[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

AlexTenshi

Brigade Leader
At this point, I think I've waited long enough for Sailor Stars Part 2, and just going to go for the Viz release while I still have the chance (seeing as Viz lost the license in the US and Europe, with other distributors (not owned by Viz) losing the license too). It may be inconsistent with my Madman sets, but at least I can have the entire series in some form.
I messaged Madman about this a few days ago, and they said that they will still release Sailor Stars Part 2, but has been delayed "due to licensing issues".

BlackCondor93

Great Teacher
I messaged Madman about this a few days ago, and they said that they will still release Sailor Stars Part 2, but has been delayed "due to licensing issues".
I'm guessing the "licensing issues" could be the blocking of the international rights, but I'm probably just guessing that.

Admittedly, I saw your post a bit too late, as I already ordered Viz's release of Sailor Stars Part 2 from United Publications. I know it says that Madman is still releasing it, but I just couldn't risk it in case it does end up getting cancelled altogether, and Viz's release becomes out of print.

Thanks anyway, and my apologies.