[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

DanMachi: Sword Oratoria receives the limited edition treatment using normal DVD sized box unlike the main series.
Not sure if i should cry now or start a devilish laughter. Seriously Sentai what are you thinking. Will certainly wait to see Season 1 and 2 next to each other and then decide if i go for the LE or the regular release.

Not sure if i should cry now or start a devilish laughter. Seriously Sentai what are you thinking. Will certainly wait to see Season 1 and 2 next to each other and then decide if i go for the LE or the regular release.

Interestingly the artwork of the set hasn't been revealed completely yet so it could change to the box style one.

Good to see an OVA we missed out on, but $50 seems a bit steep, even with a sound track thrown in.

I can't see however this OVA was bundled with a book/manga originally. Those seem to be the hardest to licence and the $50 price here might be due to it originally being a JP only extra that they managed to get at a cost.

Anyone interested in one of the Korean Ghost in the Shell / GitS 2.0 releases? A Lenticular with PET slip Premium LE box set and a Fullslip LE box set are available at KimchiDVD. English Subtitles. Pre-orders close on 5 February:

Lenticular and PET Slip Premium Limited Edition:
https://kimchidvd.com/en/21733/v.kimchi?searchCnd=eng_title&searchWrd=Ghost%20in% 20the%20Shell

Fullslip Limited Edition:
https://kimchidvd.com/en/21734/v.kimchi?searchCnd=eng_title&searchWrd=Ghost%20in% 20the%20Shell

Also, another run of the Korean S.A.C and 2nd Gig Normal LE box sets are coming out on February 19th, Pre-Orders are up at YesAsia. English Dub and Subtitles:

Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex (Blu-ray) (7-Disc) (Normal Special Edition) (English Subtitled) (Korea Version)
https://www.yesasia.com/us/ghost-in-...0-en/info.html

Ghost In The Shell S.A.C 2ND GIG (Blu-ray) (7-Disc) (Normal Special Edition) (English Subtitled) (Korea Version)
https://www.yesasia.com/us/ghost-in-...0-en/info.html

Anyone interested in one of the Korean Ghost in the Shell / GitS 2.0 releases? A Lenticular with PET slip Premium LE box set and a Fullslip LE box set are available at KimchiDVD. English Subtitles. Pre-orders close on 5 February:
Those look nice, shame they include 2.0 instead of Innocence.

Severely tempted by the SAC releases. Remind me, do they also have the English dub? SAC is one of the few shows where I actually really like it...

Whoa, I just signed in to YesAsia and looked at my address, which confirms it's been six years since I last ordered from them. There was a time I was buying from them pretty much every month...

Severely tempted by the SAC releases. Remind me, do they also have the English dub? SAC is one of the few shows where I actually really like it...

Whoa, I just signed in to YesAsia and looked at my address, which confirms it's been six years since I last ordered from them. There was a time I was buying from them pretty much every month...
Pretty sure the Korean SAC sets have the English dub.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly, would've been awesome to have Innocence in the set instead of 2.0. I'm getting the Lenticular Premium box set to go with the Korean Lenticular SAC box sets I already have.

And as I did state in my previous post, the Korean SAC releases are both Dub and Sub; the 2.0 box sets are Sub-only. This one will actually be my seventh version of the original movie in my collection, with all the releases I've gotten from the US, UK, JP, and KR, lol...

Last edited:
Back