Official Xbox thread (gamertags and general chat inc)

otaku010884

Student Council President
My OH and I have signed up for our one month free trial. ^_^

GT - Ebichumon (the missus thought my "a" was an "o"... guess I won't be saving anyone's sex life for a while)

I don't play the XBox much as I work 9pm-7am four nights a week and my days off are spent doing chores and catching up on sleep. My OH plays often though.

Her GT: Donashi

We usually play Gears of War 2 or Left4Dead 2. Other games she plays include GOW, L4D, Street Fighter IV, Dead or Alive 4, Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe, Resident Evil 5 etc.

Y-San

Shinki
Peh, theres increasing the price of xbox live, which is pretty ridiculous considering PSN is free, why the hell did I buy an xbox?

Shirayuri

Shinigami
stuart-says-yes said:
Peh, theres increasing the price of xbox live, which is pretty ridiculous considering PSN is free, why the hell did I buy an xbox?
'Cause you want a huge paperweight after it Red Rings? :D

Y-San

Shinki
Godot said:
stuart-says-yes said:
'Cause you want a huge paperweight after it Red Rings? :D
Damn it probably will to soon, t'is already 3 years old, what I hear is they tend not to live longer than 5 years too.

Mutsumi

Guild Member
I'm on my second 360, at Micro$oft's expense thankfully. :D

Last game I played on it was Beautiful Katamari, in May 2009.

The other day I paid £27 for 12 months LIVE even though I hardly ever play online. Figured it was less hassle than phoning MS and cancelling. Lupus! We must get around to that Resident Evil 5 co-op playthrough.

Cathe

Great Teacher
My gamertag is: JRockFan

Feel free to add :)

The games I currently play online are:

Tenchu Z
Black Ops
Modern Warfare 2
Reach
Bad Company 2
Fable 3

^_^

AmuroWhiteDemon

Completely Average High School Student
My Gamertag is AmuroWhiteDemon

A Halo Reach Regular
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2
MvC3

To name a few! Just let me know who you are when u add me :D

alexrose1uk

Straw Hat Pirate
Currently slowly playing through Reach, although my 360 isn't on that much anymore, as I've got too many good games queuing to play on my Wii and PS3
(Xenoblade, Yakuza 4, FFXIII PS3, soon to be Zelda etc)

Anyone wants to add me I'm there as tyranuus

ColoursOfSakura

Brigade Leader
I'm playing MW3 and MvC3 at the moment and I'm looking for new people to play with so my gamertag is PS Aisoku - add me then let me know who you are, I'll be online most nights from 6ish.

ilmaestro

State Alchemist
Haven't been on the 360 for a while, might boot it up once the new dashboard hits. I'll add you for some games of MvC3, though.

alexrose1uk

Straw Hat Pirate
The new dashboard isn't bad [I'm in the beta]; feels less over simplified and childish than the current version (which to me feels worse laid out than the Wii which is actually aimed a younger audience).