Official Xbox thread (gamertags and general chat inc)

otaku010884

Student Council President
My OH and I have signed up for our one month free trial. ^_^

GT - Ebichumon (the missus thought my "a" was an "o"... guess I won't be saving anyone's sex life for a while)

I don't play the XBox much as I work 9pm-7am four nights a week and my days off are spent doing chores and catching up on sleep. My OH plays often though.

Her GT: Donashi

We usually play Gears of War 2 or Left4Dead 2. Other games she plays include GOW, L4D, Street Fighter IV, Dead or Alive 4, Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe, Resident Evil 5 etc.

Godot said:
stuart-says-yes said:
Peh, theres increasing the price of xbox live, which is pretty ridiculous considering PSN is free, why the hell did I buy an xbox?
'Cause you want a huge paperweight after it Red Rings? :D
Damn it probably will to soon, t'is already 3 years old, what I hear is they tend not to live longer than 5 years too.

The other day I paid £27 for 12 months LIVE even though I hardly ever play online. Figured it was less hassle than phoning MS and cancelling. Lupus! We must get around to that Resident Evil 5 co-op playthrough.

Currently slowly playing through Reach, although my 360 isn't on that much anymore, as I've got too many good games queuing to play on my Wii and PS3
(Xenoblade, Yakuza 4, FFXIII PS3, soon to be Zelda etc)

Anyone wants to add me I'm there as tyranuus

The new dashboard isn't bad [I'm in the beta]; feels less over simplified and childish than the current version (which to me feels worse laid out than the Wii which is actually aimed a younger audience).