Official PlayStation Thread (PSN stuff, discussion..etc)

That game looks absolutely incredible. Fumito Ueda is an artistic genuis! I loved Ico and I have SotC (but yet to play it) and I can't wait for this game!

Necromancer said:
Not posted on here in ages but thought all PS3 owners should see the leaked trailer for Project Trico, really looking forward to this after how great Ico and Shadow of the Colossus were

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/ ... t=featured

What's everyone think of this cat/bird creature?
Not too long ago I was talking about those games with a fellow forum member and how I was looking forward for their new game.

This is one of those games I'll get on release date, even if it means paying full RRP.

Considering most of my friends have 360s i haven't got too many friends on my ps3 list, so i've added all of you.

I mostly play LBP, Resistance 2, Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2, Burning Paradise and some UT3 every now and then..

ok, I thougth it was time for some online action.

chaos_generator

I'm not any good though. I've been playing some SF IV, rock band and guitar hero.

PSN: Twinness

I'll be adding a pile of you later tonight.

I'm game for Tekken 6, Soul Calibur 4, Street Fighter 4, Initial D, LittleBigPlanet, & Ridge Racer 7, to name the ones I can remember right now.

My PSN is LitespeedEXE

Just add a note saying you're from here and I'll probably add you.
Although, I will be adding some of you when I can ^____^

Only on renting games....not to play online.

I've already been forwarnned of such a thing arby, dw i don't think the PSN members will be too happy is sony suddenly decided to charge for something they've been giving free for so long.

And to answer Duskin, i have it....it's a good game, gives hours of funny little battles. if your a fan of pixel junk games like MONSTERS, you may enjoy mushroom wars, a sort of strategy game.

Tachi- said:
And to answer Duskin, i have it....it's a good game, gives hours of funny little battles. if your a fan of pixel junk games like MONSTERS, you may enjoy mushroom wars, a sort of strategy game.
I posted that some time ago, to be honest now I've stopped playing it :D, I was playing it every day for 2 months and all of a sudden I just stopped, I've not even played the new content thats recently came out for it too.
I recently got Lemmings from the special offers thats going on PSN, sadly I didn't like or get into pixel junk games and anything else im playing more retail games at the moment.

As for the online pay

I wouldn't mind paying for online, since a couple years back I paid 2 years worth on Xbox Live. Only now I don't have an Xbox 360, traded it in for a new slim model, giving my 80g model to my brother for christmas.

Far as online games I play is Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet since the new content just came out for it.

I only really care about the free downloads from the store and maybe a bit of CoD:MW2 Online, but I get bored of that quickly.
I'm sure they're not going to make you pay to go on the store so I'm not too bothered.
On that note FF7 on the PS Store is very tempting as I no longer have a copy. :p

A year or so late but I got myself a PS3 at long last! Bought Assasins Creed 2, Uncharted 1&2, LittleBigPlanet and swapped NFS:Shift (came with) for Metal Gear Solid 4. Been on it almost non-stop. Just been hugging my PC to let it know it's still loved.
:p

Oh cool. I'll wait till the price drops even more (and once I've completed the original) till I get it, but its nice to see they are coming out, finally!

I'm still on now and then if you guys feel like sending me spam

PSN:afoia

mostly play single player games due to all my mates playing 360.

Back