New Ranks?

Let's not bump stagnated topics with inflammatory comments please. The joke is old and not terrifically funny in this sad world.

R

Defending my honour will not stop me calling you Roy, Roy.

I assure you, getting me to commit suicide would take more than a few people with either lower intelligence than me or poor typing skills (or both) insulting me. As heart-warming as it is to see you protecting me from the evils of AUKN, I promise you, hand on heart, that I'd never do something so silly over something so insignificant.

Hey one rule for everyone ;)

And I don't really mind the Roy thing. Sounds like the French "Roi" after all - muahaha.

R

I don't know how much effort it takes to change custom titles, but I assume it's like a two minute job.

Either make them custom or assign them with theme weeks and change them every few weeks or so. GOGOGO.

RetroRainbow said:
Exactly!

And for example, let's look at both of our ranks. Tohru Honda, a relatively weak girl, is #11. Whilst Haruhi Suzumiya, a god, is #16. #18 is Squirtle, whilst #21 is Snorlax. That definitley doesn't make any sense. In terms of well, everything, Snorlax surpasses Squirtle by a long run. You could argue about Squirtle turning into Blastoise, but the rank is Squirtle.

I suggest that we all get custom user titles, or you guys come up with a new ranking system.
Paul came up with this and I never bothered to change. I agree with that, I can only think that Paul liked Tohru more than Haruhi. =P

Lupus said:
I don't know how much effort it takes to change custom titles, but I assume it's like a two minute job.

Either make them custom or assign them with theme weeks and change them every few weeks or so. GOGOGO.
I like the change them every few weeks or so idea...
WRT to custom titles, the only thing that keeps me from allowing them is that I foresee abusive usage, which would mean extra work for us.

Back