New Ranks?

Hah, Jigglypuff. Sorry its a little funny. Even still i like the new idea for the ranking system, at least you all get name changes, myself and Ryo just get left as "Moderator" =p Isn't too bad though i guess.

I like being Jigglypuff ^_^

So, is this ranking system based on anything particular? I mean, is there a reason for Digglett as 24, Jigglypuff as 23 etc or is it just an entirely random selection of 24 characters in an entirely random order?

Blech, don't like them but they aren't going to kill me. I preferred the old ones like Witch Hunter, Under 7, Space Cowboy and so on.

The order isn't entirely random, though it's not completely logical either. The higher ranks seem to be slightly less polarising...perhaps a cunning plan to get people talking more.

Love the Jiggly avatar Fellistowe ;)

R

Why can't we do a Character Battle-esque poll for the ranks? I imagine some epic ones can be thought up.

Another idea is just to drop the idea of ranks entirely, and let people choose their own title; typed or from a list of.

I'm not complaining though. I love being the next Pirate King just as much as I love seeing Aion squirm.

Rui said:
All the more reason to push for the next rank without being banned.

So your telling us to spam?

These titles suck ass. I prefer Jaymes idea of pick a title; or at least get good ones. Tell me is Major Kusanagi one? Or someone epic like that?

Spyro201 said:
Rui said:
All the more reason to push for the next rank without being banned.

These titles suck ass. I prefer Jaymes idea of pick a title; or at least get good ones. Tell me is Major Kusanagi one? Or someone epic like that?

Well Rank 6 is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann...Heh all this time i've been spelling that wrong...things you learn. I haven't seen many forums where you can choose your own rank though.

Spyro201 said:

No, it was more a subtle reference to a previous thread ;)

There are some epic ones later on that should satisfy you. But if anyone wants to get some ideas together for alternatives for the ones they don't like and put a vote together that could be interesting. The old forum levels thread is still kicking about in this section.

R

Given time, I bet I could come up with some better titles. I do like Jayme's idea of choosing from multiple titles or just having whatever we want.
Lupus Inu said:
So if number one ain't Guts I'm going to rage.
Guts? Naw, man. It needs to be Akira Fudo for the number one rank.

Rui said:
Spyro201 said:

No, it was more a subtle reference to a previous thread ;)

There are some epic ones later on that should satisfy you. But if anyone wants to get some ideas together for alternatives for the ones they don't like and put a vote together that could be interesting. The old forum levels thread is still kicking about in this section.

R

So can you give me a hint...? :p ;)

No more hints from me, you'll have to twist someone else's arm ;)

I think universal custom titles will be more trouble than it's probably worth at the moment but I'm certainly happy to read through ideas people have for alternatives and discuss them with our benevolent master. Jigglypuff is totally staying though as long as I get any say in things...

R

Back