New Ranks?

MaxonTreik

Chuunibyou
What's up with these new ranks? Is this a forum bug, or have we been left out of the loop?

I for one don't like being stuck as Naruto and thought the ranks were fine as they were.

such a while ago that i almost forgot what the old ones looked like

i remember though they warn't numbered, but i recall things like stages of being a chibi to neko and so forth

It wasn't me (though I have cheated and seen the whole list now). I like them more the old ones personally ;)

R

Rui said:
It wasn't me (though I have cheated and seen the whole list now). I like them more the old ones personally ;)

R

well i consider it to be well fitting especially since this now works for user that have points 'OVER 9000!!!'

Ok, whoever did this SO did this for the fact that they wanted to make me a girl... I'm no mechanic, I dont live on a hill, and I dont have boobs; I'm not Winry!!! :lol:

Suppose this could be interesting to find out what others there are. (Goku @ 15... pffft!)

Chaz said:
Ok, whoever did this SO did this for the fact that they wanted to make me a girl

Would this be a good time to bring up the thread where you revealed your size concerns? :oops:

The new ranks kinda suck. Why am I Naruto? I should be Sasuke, or at the very least someone cooler than a moronic ninja who dresses in orange.

Aion said:
The new ranks kinda suck. Why am I Naruto? I should be Sasuke, or at the very least someone cooler than a moronic ninja who dresses in orange.

All the more reason to push for the next rank without being banned. Imagine leaving a mark here as "that guy who was Naruto". I'm not sure that's something a person's reputation can ever recover from...

Seriously though if anyone has better ideas for some ranks that would work for everyone I'm sure the powers that be wouldn't be upset at the resurrection of the ideas thread.

R

No-one would see my rank if I was banned as I'd have a new rank in its place. :) I know this from experience.

A good idea would be to, you know, pick decent characters and not Naruto. Whoever did this new ranking system has a serious lack of taste.

And only you control my forum fate (/drama). It's not possible for an idiot to change.

I'd make it my business to describe you as "that guy who was Naruto" in horror stories to new posters even so. Or I'd ask the boss if we could change the ban rank to something more appropriate. So many ideas...

We all control our own destinies in these parts. I'm just here to help people on their way if they choose badly ;p

R

Edit: Missed a word because I suck at typing.

Didn't notice the ranks had returned, but I'm! GASP! Light Yagami?! Ah well, better dust off my Death Note.

It's good to see the ranks return anyway, and the new ones seem pretty amusing, even if I am stuck as Light Yagami for now..

Back