New Beez Anime Legends Releases

beez ****** us over........... really bad i brought outlaw star the day i watched it all the way thought and there was a ep missing and some scenes that wasn't in the series are missing........... this is false advertising on the boxset it says 25 ep but the series has 26 ep and on the boxset says complete collection and thats false advertising ppl

epEDITED ANIMES DRVIE ME IN-****-SAIN

beez **** us over........... really bad i brought outlaw star the day i watched it all the way thought and there was a ep missing and some scenes that wasn't in the series are missing........... this is false advertising on the boxset it says 25 ep but the series has 26 ep and on the boxset says complete collection and thats false advertising ppl i wanted the complete collection not ******* 5 episodes on each disc then hopeful the anime fans wont know

have you asked them about it yet?
It looks like it's a dvd authoring error, not intentional.
There's no extras except textless OPs and EDs.

Re: epEDITED ANIMES DRVIE ME IN-****-SAIN

animefreak17 said:
beez **** us over........... really bad i brought outlaw star the day i watched it all the way thought and there was a ep missing and some scenes that wasn't in the series are missing........... this is false advertising on the boxset it says 25 ep but the series has 26 ep and on the boxset says complete collection and thats false advertising ppl i wanted the complete collection not **** 5 episodes on each disc then hopeful the anime fans wont know

Sounds very strange - it's certainly not deliberate and if there is an episode MIA then I'll make sure it's sorted :). It's certainly not deliberate and quite honestly the kind of response above isn't the most conducive :p.

I'll poke into it, it may be just a simple authoring slip or like Wolf's Rain where there's a hidden episode...

Will look into this on Tuesday!

Andrew

Was it episode 23? Wikipedia tells me that wasn't aired in the US due to the amount of nudity and fanservice, try looking on the BBFC website?

edit: an Amazon review also says it's only 25 though he doesn't know that it's an error.

Sparrowsabre7 said:
Was it episode 23? Wikipedia tells me that wasn't aired in the US due to the amount of nudity and fanservice, try looking on the BBFC website?

edit: an Amazon review also says it's only 25 though he doesn't know that it's an error.

Episode 26 was BBFC'd though - I know that for a fact (plus it's on their site clearly). I suspect one of the two things has occurred:

1) There's a tricky authoring situ like in Wolf's Rain where one episode is just hard to access because it's on another screen or such.

2) There's been a genuine glitch come replication that won't have been spotted yet and so new discs will have to be printed.

Either way the long short is - if you buy it, you won't be short changed as this kind of stuff needs to be remedied. If nothing else while only here unofficially - I'll make sure of that :).

Andrew

Reaper gI said:
have you asked them about it yet?
It looks like it's a dvd authoring error, not intentional.
There's no extras except textless OPs and EDs.
im really ticked off about it
its like telling us that dragonball z and dragon ball gt is on region 2 while dragon ball is a region 1

beez_andrew said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:

Episode 26 was BBFC'd though - I know that for a fact (plus it's on their site clearly). I suspect one of the two things has occurred:

1) There's a tricky authoring situ like in Wolf's Rain where one episode is just hard to access because it's on another screen or such.

2) There's been a genuine glitch come replication that won't have been spotted yet and so new discs will have to be printed.

Either way the long short is - if you buy it, you won't be short changed as this kind of stuff needs to be remedied. If nothing else while only here unofficially - I'll make sure of that :).

Andrew
i did buy it and i didn't realise untill the end of the series i know there was an episode missing and scenes missing
:cry:

and also i hear that a few other animes scenes got cut
code geass
dararara
gundam 00 season 2
and of course outlaw star with a missing episode and deleted scenes

animefreak17 said:
beez_andrew said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:

Andrew
i did buy it and i didn't realise untill the end of the series i know there was an episode missing and scenes missing
:cry:

Wait, what? What scenes are missing outside of the missing episode?

As the version sent was fine, each episode was passed fully by the BBFC (you can check that on their site) with no cuts - so I'm genuinely confused regarding the scenes comment...

Regarding the episode, 5 DVDs implies to me something strange has happened here as traditionally it'd be a 6 DVD job. That said given the age of the videos it wouldn't be a shock if there's a 6 episode disc in there with a tough menu to follow (I've heard that regarding Wolf's Rain before).

Will be able to give more info on the episode next week though.

Andrew

animefreak17 said:
and also i hear that a few other animes scenes got cut
code geass

Under 1 second from Episode 10 - which in no way interfered with the plot - in fact if you watch the episode I'd be surprised if you noticed if you didn't compare side-by-side with a fansub it's that minor.

Link: http://www.bbfc.co.uk/website/Classifie ... #_Section4

animefreak17 said:

Again I presume you mean Durarara!! and all episodes were passed with no cuts - see here:

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/search?searchwhere=db&q=durarara

animefreak17 said:
Gundam 00 season 2

Again - nothing cut here - see below:

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/search?searchwhere=db&q=Gundam+00

(check all [Season 2] entries for proof)

animefreak17 said:
and of course outlaw star with a missing episode and deleted scenes

A missing episode an edit does not make. All episodes were passed by the BBFC with no cuts either - see here:

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/search?searchwher ... utlaw+Star

So please let me know where any missing scenes were in case there's something else up :).

Best,

Andrew

what i mean is that i think it was episode 3 or 4 where there having a chat abouthow and why she stole the ship and the girl. and im sure that theres other scene from other episodes that was missing.............. i just feel that some episode was shorter and i was right one i remember that there was a hot spring episode and a scene where they was talking about a ship.

Andrew is so awesome with such a quick response. Hopefully there will be a replacement or extra disc made available for the existing buyers (and hopefully the fault was with the replicator and Beez can make a claim with them).

I have Beez's Durarara and Gundam 00 and there is no funny business on either.

R

Rui said:
Andrew is so awesome with such a quick response. Hopefully there will be a replacement or extra disc made available for the existing buyers (and hopefully the fault was with the replicator and Beez can make a claim with them).

I have Beez's Durarara and Gundam 00 and there is no funny business on either.

R

I have Code Geass all 4 volumes, also no funny business =) I also didn't notice any problems with Gurren Lagann when I rented it, aside from the subtitles issue on one of the v2 disc iirc, do you know if that will be fixed for the AL release Andrew?

animefreak17 said:
what i mean is that i think it was episode 3 or 4 where there having a chat abouthow and why she stole the ship and the girl. and im sure that theres other scene from other episodes that was missing.............. i just feel that some episode was shorter and i was right one i remember that there was a hot spring episode and a scene where they was talking about a ship.

Are you saying the hot spring episode in its entireity was missing? Have you checked any extras or something? Being that the hot spring episode was cut from US broadcast it could be hidden away in the extras as a "lost episode" like the alternate episode 4 for Gurren Lagann (though they hid the broadcast edition of that in the extras rather than the unbroadcast one)

Sparrowsabre7 said:
animefreak17 said:

Are you saying the hot spring episode in its entireity was missing? Have you checked any extras or something? Being that the hot spring episode was cut from US broadcast it could be hidden away in the extras as a "lost episode" like the alternate episode 4 for Gurren Lagann (though they hid the broadcast edition of that in the extras rather than the unbroadcast one)
ok i rechecked my dvd box and as it turns out i skipped ahead pass that episodes with out noticing lol how stupid am i lol im going to go apologies to andrew. how ever on the box set 25 episodes not 26 and im still ticked

zmad said:
so does the box set have ep 23?

It seems to have all the episodes, but the printed packaging mistakenly advertises 25 episodes rather than the 26 you get. So all is well.

R

Back