New Beez Anime Legends Releases

Sorry for bumping this thread, but it was the only appropriate one I could find.

So I've been interested in purchasing Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann for a while, but couldn't find it for an affordable price. After learning of the current status of Beez, I began to think it would suffer the same fate of all other Gainax shows, and just stay expensive forever.

However, I found a copy of it on Play.com for around £20, yet it said the dispatch would take 1-2 weeks, which is considerably longer than normal. Does anyone know if it's likely this is not a mistake and that Play does have it in stock, or is TTGL permanently out of print?

I would doubt play.com. I've ordered stuff in the past in which they had marked as in stock only to email them a few weeks later and for them to admit they didn't have it in stock.

adamguy said:
Sorry for bumping this thread, but it was the only appropriate one I could find.

So I've been interested in purchasing Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann for a while, but couldn't find it for an affordable price. After learning of the current status of Beez, I began to think it would suffer the same fate of all other Gainax shows, and just stay expensive forever.

However, I found a copy of it on Play.com for around £20, yet it said the dispatch would take 1-2 weeks, which is considerably longer than normal. Does anyone know if it's likely this is not a mistake and that Play does have it in stock, or is TTGL permanently out of print?

1-2 weeks is code for we don't have any but think we can get some from our supplier. Trouble is they don't bother to update when that supplier runs dry becuase they tend to only realise when someone orders and then waits 6-8 weeks.

UP1 have the US version at 7-10 days http://www.up1.co.uk/Details/G1705

Again that means they'll have to order in, but they have successfully obtained 9/10 Bandai titles I have ordered within the last 6 months (ofc the longer you wait the more likely things are to go out of stock permanetely with the Bandai titles)

Back