Negima

Pomtry said:
Thank god the tournament finishes in volume 13

Don't get me wrong, i like the fighting and super koolness, but i like the random sidestories and character developments and finding out about Nagi!

Jotas said:
Pomtry said:

Don't get me wrong, i like the fighting and super koolness, but i like the random sidestories and character developments and finding out about Nagi!

The tournament fights where great I agree but sometimes I felt like skipping them so I could read more into the story.

Pomtry said:
Jotas said:
Pomtry said:

The tournament fights where great I agree but sometimes I felt like skipping them so I could read more into the story.

Exactly! :D

Does anyone else think negi should become older? If you have read a few of the volumes you will know hoe he can do this :D

Negi becoming older would ruin the whole idea of cute school girls being around a young boy who is embarrassed. They see him as a cute boy, not as a man so to speak, so it would change many things I imagine. Then again, I haven't read all the volumes up to now, so maybe their view on him has already changed.

Nemphtis said:
Negi becoming older would ruin the whole idea of cute school girls being around a young boy who is embarrassed. They see him as a cute boy, not as a man so to speak, so it would change many things I imagine. Then again, I haven't read all the volumes up to now, so maybe their view on him has already changed.

But it still seems a bit wierd that half the girls are in love with a bloody 10 year old and most of them are 15 :p

Based on where I'm up to in the manga, I haven't actually seen any of the girls really in love with Negi. Sure, they tease him and find him adorable, but unless they're under a spell they never actually love him in an adult sort of way, but rather a sibling kind of love. Who knows, maybe I have interpreted the manga completely wrong, but that's how I see it.

Nemphtis said:
Based on where I'm up to in the manga, I haven't actually seen any of the girls really in love with Negi. Sure, they tease him and find him adorable, but unless they're under a spell they never actually love him in an adult sort of way, but rather a sibling kind of love. Who knows, maybe I have interpreted the manga completely wrong, but that's how I see it.

As you get further into the manga you will see that a lot of them do have feling for him. Also if you have seen some of the anime you can see by that also.

Pomtry said:
Nemphtis said:

As you get further into the manga you will see that a lot of them do have feling for him. Also if you have seen some of the anime you can see by that also.
Then I'll definitely keep an eye out for that, although it sounds strange.

Book store, Chachamaru and Asuna (though she fights it & love potions a side) have deffinate feelings for Negi-kun. I think with characters like Class Rep, Konoka and the Narutaki twins, it's more a sibling love and most of the others just love teasing him.

I haven't got the Anime as I've read some bad reviews about the continuety of animation (dispite some re-drawing) and a bad (english) choice of vocal talent.

I've watched the anime, and am up to date with the manga, but much prefer the manga, and most of the girls are in love with Negi, and i would think that the end of the story would show him as a man, much like his father Nagi. That would be most awesome! :p

Manga >>>> Negima!?>>>>>> Negima!

the 2nd series still isn't up to the manga but it trys alot harder lol

but i've got my own theory to how it will end, and it's not exactly negi getting older ^^

Ryo Chan said:
Manga >>>> Negima!?>>>>>> Negima!

the 2nd series still isn't up to the manga but it trys alot harder lol

but i've got my own theory to how it will end, and it's not exactly negi getting older ^^

Just taunt us with your speculations then why don't you?!?
lol
Elaborate!

in a nutshell, Nagi is really negi from the future, something happens and he gives him the bracelet to help him in the future.

Then who is Negi's father?!?? Doewsn't hold together too well, but it could happen.... Bracelet? You mean wand/staff thing?

Jotas said:
Then who is Negi's father?!?? Doewsn't hold together too well, but it could happen.... Bracelet? You mean wand/staff thing?

he has a bracelet doesn't he, or am i mixing it with the anime?

Ryo Chan said:
Jotas said:

he has a bracelet doesn't he, or am i mixing it with the anime?

I dont think there is a bracelet in the manga

Back